Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got to see it to believe...I believe it but I know how this show works.
KGubBh4.jpg

:mjpls:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
there was a huge pile of skulls and bones and shyt while they was running around
I know, Im trying to put a spin on it. They might be bones of people who were already dead.

I know people on here swore up and down that Rick's baby was dead

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
So yeah I'm late............................................ as hell........and finally watching the 2nd half of the season ....... I haven't read a single post in here yet ......

.......... its lowkey, with plenty of wondering where the Walkers might show up being out on the road... ...... Writing and story line is good.................................half way thru....

Seems like the cast got a break, since they only show a few characters per episode....

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Just curious , what would you all have wanted Rick to say after that pause?
Brreh. This dude just bit a dude's neck out. Repeatedly stabbed the other dude way past his expiration date. What did I want him to say? I wanted him to say fukk. I admit it.

Rick went fukking psycho. No psychopath says "screwing" when you can say "fukk". Do like Breaking Bad did with "I fukked Ted" and bleep it out. It still holds the effect. It was executed perfectly in the Hunters arc in the comic. shyt left me tingly as fukk.

The_Walking_Dead_-64_-_Page_24.jpg

:wow:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I said they aint cannibals because we they make it to obvious that they can be. The real ones may be in D.C. This show has a way of making you think one way when its really another. How do they pick and choose who they eat and who they want to stay? Hypothetically speaking, they have to have hazed people into getting them in agreement with what they are trying to do.
Where the cows at then, breh? Where they get the livestock for all them scrumptious lookin ribs?

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Smh @marcuz for that fugazi ass spoiler. U had me telling nikkas at work I knew what was gonna happen homie!

That episode was decent tho, Rick Bit the shyt outta that faggits neck and he stabbed the fukk outta that fat nikka that was about to buttfukk carl. I hope they don't drag out the terminus storyline for like 1.5 seasons like they did with the Governor tho. I know that container they was locked in smelled like asscakes. Tyrese and bob both look like they smell like feet

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
that psycho simp was taking his rejection out on Ed after Lori shut him down. :heh:

Exactly.

He let vagina cloud his judgement and lose his mind. How can you trust a man like that? Dude was Tyrese status. The only difference is that Shane got somebody else's piece.

He was going to kill Rick until Dale caught him.

I don't want a man like him having my back.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
15.7 million for the finale?

damn Breaking Bad series finale only had 10.5 mill

:wow:
People stay mad and whining, but keep watching.

"The Walking Dead" beating those odds. This is coming from somebody who from the first season thought this show would be a failure and cancelled.

:blessed:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Shane da gawd made the show. I still watch every week but they still haven't recovered from killin him off. Shane wouldn't have been as sick and twisted as the Gov. Matter fact if Shane was around the Gov wouldn't have lived very long at all, but I like the fact Rick is starting to understand dis shyt and be a boss again. They way he carved up that rapist I was fukkin hyped:gladbron:
:what:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Is there any difference between eating a live human and a recently turned walker? Obviously the decaying zombies would be a no go.
Now I can understand them taking piece by piece if they have no where store the meat
:yeshrug: i just assume since everybody infected eatin a live person you get what you already got.... you eat a walker you get whatever it is that makes a bite get you sick, kill you & turn you...
bu.. bu.. but, they worried bout competein wit true detective :comeon:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic

People stay mad and whining, but keep watching.

"The Walking Dead" beating those odds. This is coming from somebody who from the first season thought this show would be a failure and cancelled.

:blessed:

:what:

You thought it'd be cancelled? The zombie love seems to be universal I could see this show running for 10 years and yeah breh Shane was the only one with any real foresight, you can't be a nice person in a post apocalyptic world

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I said they aint cannibals because we they make it to obvious that they can be. The real ones may be in D.C. This show has a way of making you think one way when its really another. How do they pick and choose who they eat and who they want to stay? Hypothetically speaking, they have to have hazed people into getting them in agreement with what they are trying to do.

Yep it just seems too obvious for them to be cannibals, they could have confirmed outright that they were Cannibals during the episode, through a line of dialogue or by having members of the first group missing, but they didn't and only alluded to it. Which is why I'm just not sold yet. They also made Savage Rick the aggressor instead of Gareth and co. Everything was fine and calm until he pulled out his gun and pandemonium ensued . They even had a scene where they gave the group back their guns. We also don't know the circumstances regarding the first group.

Last edited:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Yep it just seems too obvious for them to be cannibals, they could have confirmed outright that they were Cannibals during the episode, through a line of dialogue or by having members of the first group missing, but they only alluded to it. Which is why I'm just not sold yet.
exactly