Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Just curious , what would you all have wanted Rick to say after that pause?
tumblr_m78ihro8EP1rbq5wyo1_1280.jpg

It was cool how they made him look like the Gov with the shadows, though.

They also shouldnt have had all of Glen's group in the train car to tease some of them being dead already

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Darryl group would've got clapped with the quickness breh.:mjlol:

Did you see how deep the Terminus was breh?:usure:
Well, going off of this logic... Rick, Darryl, Michonne and Carrrrrrrrrrrrl should have gotten bodied as well.

I mean Rick had a gun to buddy's head and everybody else had their weapons drawn and they let off some shots. Why didn't they kill them after that shyt?

:comeon:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Rick: "They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out :hmm:"

Me at home: ":ooh:"

Abraham: "Find out what?"

Carl, Michonne and Daryl: ":huh:"

Glenn and Maggie: ":huh:"

Sasha and Bob: ":huh:"

Random walker:
the-walking-dead-returns-know-your-zombies-131011-670x440-zombie-girls.jpg

*LONG PAUSE*

Rick: “They’re screwing with the wrong people.”

Me at home: :sitdown:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, going off of this logic... Rick, Darryl, Michonne and Carrrrrrrrrrrrl should have gotten bodied as well.

I mean Rick had a gun to buddy's head and everybody else had their weapons drawn and they let off some shots. Why didn't they kill them after that shyt?

:comeon: Breh Darryl group was took out by a bullet wound Rick, a tied up Michonne, and a sleeping Carl.

Remember Rick took out one their man by himself in the bedroom with one damn arm.

So, yeah Darryl group wouldn't have done shyt.:stopitslime::camby:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
they killed off Shane way too early

Shane was :ohlawd:

Nah, Shane was a good character and I like how they fleshed him out more from the comics but it was his time to go. Shane constantly challenging Rick would have ultimately destroyed the group...even though lot of times he was right.

They need more dudes like Daryl...not Shane or Merle who were loose cannons.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:comeon: Breh Darryl group was took out by a bullet wound Rick, a tied up Michonne, and a sleeping Carl.

Remember Rick took out one their man by himself in the bedroom with one damn arm.

So, yeah Darryl group wouldn't have done shyt.:stopitslime::camby:
That was the show's way of changing Rick from the nice guy to the gully leader.

I'm saying it would have been cool if we would have seen how they would have reacted when they got to Terminus, and it would have been interesting to see how differently the weirdos reacted to them when they got there.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
you probably know about this

the theory that the Walking dead is a take on Toy Story

I didnt know about it but I compared it to The Andy Griffith show as well..and coincidentally the boy on Toy Story name is Andy as well. Even before watching this video, I know Carl (KARRRRRULLL) is a representation of Andy from Toy Story. He's Opie as well....Im guessing the Bear is the Sheriff.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Breh, they don't got refrigerators n shyt, I'm guessin. How the fukk they supposed to keep their meat fresh if its all dead n shyt? Sacrifices had to be made. :yeshrug:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh, they don't got refrigerators n shyt, I'm guessin. How the fukk they supposed to keep their meat fresh if its all dead n shyt? Sacrifices had to be made. :yeshrug:
Breh, I know why they didn't kill them.

I was simply asking the question to dude because he said that the crew Darryl was with would have gotten bodied like we just didn't see Rick and his people straight up threaten them and pull out their weapons on them.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I said they aint cannibals because we they make it to obvious that they can be. The real ones may be in D.C. This show has a way of making you think one way when its really another. How do they pick and choose who they eat and who they want to stay? Hypothetically speaking, they have to have hazed people into getting them in agreement with what they are trying to do.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said they aint cannibals because we they make it to obvious that they can be. The real ones may be in D.C. This show has a way of making you think one way when its really another. How do they pick and choose who they eat and who they want to stay? Hypothetically speaking, they have to have hazed people into getting them in agreement with what they are trying to do.
they're cannibals, bruh