Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
holy shyt, this made me realize how much I really hated Lori and Andre :dgt: Lori trying to boss up, dumb c*nt, wish she had
died like she did in the comic

How did she go out in the comics? Yeah she was an uppity c*nt who bytched all the time and was basically useless.:ld:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How did she go out in the comics? Yeah she was an uppity c*nt who bytched all the time and was basically useless.:ld:

she fixes her marriage with rick, they become a decent couple again. then gov suddenly attacks out of no where, with one of the woodbury people shredding lori and judith with 1 bullet

WD-_012.jpg

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
she fixes her marriage with rick, they become a decent couple again. then gov suddenly attacks out of no where, with one of the woodbury people shredding lori and judith with 1 bullet

WD-_012.jpg

:damn:

Is she holding Judith? And what happened to her? Looks like she got blasted with a shotgun, but by who? The govenor? :lupe:

edit: nvm I see the caption...:damn::damn::damn:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
rewatching the episode. what are the odds they'd all be wearing artifacts they stole from ricks group a day prior :heh: one dude strolling around in riot gear, another one wearing a poncho.

another thing is they need to give michonne a gun. chick looks stupid holding a damn sword against a bunch a guys with AKs

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
rewatching the episode. what are the odds they'd all be wearing artifacts they stole from ricks group a day prior :heh: one dude strolling around in riot gear, another one wearing a poncho.

another thing is they need to give michonne a gun. chick looks stupid holding a damn sword against a bunch a guys with AKs
That sword is useful breh, never needs a reload and silent/deadly

plus I'm sure she had a side piece at some point

but this finale was :gladbron:

Yea they eating people at Terminus but they didn't spill the beans just yet.

What Rick did to Joe though :gladbron:

LMAO @ "Killa Carl" was about to take a BIG L too:skip:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Smh @marcuz for that fugazi ass spoiler. U had me telling nikkas at work I knew what was gonna happen homie!

That episode was decent tho, Rick Bit the shyt outta that faggits neck and he stabbed the fukk outta that fat nikka that was about to buttfukk carl. I hope they don't drag out the terminus storyline for like 1.5 seasons like they did with the Governor tho. I know that container they was locked in smelled like asscakes. Tyrese and bob both look like they smell like feet
Why the only 2 black dudes got to smell like feet but you acting like the rest of them dusty-ass nikkas smell like a summer breeze or some shyt :what:

And Tyrese wasn't even in the container

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That sword is useful breh, never needs a reload and silent/deadly

plus I'm sure she had a side piece at some point

but this finale was :gladbron:

Yea they eating people at Terminus but they didn't spill the beans just yet.

What Rick did to Joe though :gladbron:

LMAO @ "Killa Carl" was about to take a BIG L too:skip:

breh the swords cool and all but watch the last scene. dudes trained in on them from rooftops with aks, with rick and carl both having their guns out. then you have michonne in the BG gripping her sword like she's going to deflect bullets off that bytch.

i enjoyed the finale but cant get over how cheap AMC is with the budget. i understand trying to double down and create a second show off the profits from this one, but they're fukking up their longevity with this cheapnes, i mean, half of the season literally took place on a train track.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly.

He let vagina cloud his judgement and lose his mind. How can you trust a man like that? Dude was Tyrese status. The only difference is that Shane got somebody else's piece.

this is why i like the comics portrayal of black folks over the tv show. on the digital jewbox, they're gonna have tyrese on some a-sexual simp shyt. but in the books, he's fukkin everybody girl. had all of them feeling insecure about themselves, even glenn :heh:

raff

Rookie
Daps
Well at least Tyreese is still alive on TV :mjpls:, a dude like him had to pay a price in the comics for smashing broads :ufdup:.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I like how Rick explained how a snare + funnel trap worked to catch rabbits, yet they couldn't see that Terminus was the exact same thing :wow:
Yea, that episode had a lot of forshadowing to me. From the rabbit trap, to the Rick/Michonne conversation about food, and when Rick chewed off homeboys neck all symbolized to me what was going down when they get to Terminus.

Then the dudes shooting at the ground/feet not to kill anyone in the group while trying to trap them the same way Rick trapped that rabbit

Then there was the bones... those bones didn't look like walker leftovers (which usually look like a pool of goo) or old bodies of dead people. Those bones looked like it had the meat cut clean off

They eating nikkas at Terminus brehs
breh the sword cool and cool but watch the last scene. dudes trained in on them from rooftops with aks, with rick and carl both having their guns out. then you have michonne in the BG gripping her sword like she's going to deflect bullets off that bytch.

i enjoyed the finale but cant get over how cheap AMC is with the budget. i understand trying to double down and create a second show off the profits from this one, but they're fukking up their longevity with this cheapnes, i mean, half of the season literally took place on a train track.
:what:

Damn yall do realize that NO show is gonna be 100% perfect

And did she have a gun in the comics? And Rick/Carl only had 9's, it wasn't like they were gonna do shyt against AK's and Snipers neither

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn yall do realize that NO show is gonna be 100% perfect

And did she have a gun in the comics? And Rick/Carl only had 9's, it wasn't like they were gonna do shyt against AK's and Snipers neither

who said the show has to be perfect? all im saying is w/the show bringing in record breaking ratings, it shouldnt be so cheap.

and michonne keeps a gun and sword in the comics.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Brehs who've read the comics, how closely is the source material being followed? And is there ever a point when we will find out what caused this whole outbreak?

Eugene full of shyt in the comic he is a science teacher and has a decent knowledge of biology but he doesn't know what truly caused the out break. in a one shot story they reveal aliens unleash the virus in an effort t to take the earth resources and they are going to use the people still alive to work for them. the comic creator said that story wasn't cannon though