Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

tr2k

All Star
Daps
What is going to happen is Michonne is going to recognize the the paintings at the house with the lady and sunflower seeds at Terminus. It seems as though she went crazy after having to kill her kids and she left their bodies in the rooms so they can sleep. This is similar to the Gov almost. Michonne is going to mention it to the lady to wear her down and making her emotional. Her aand Michonne will try to relate to each other, because Michonne lost a child as well.

The only thing im confused about is the X mark on the painting over the mouth and eyeball.

Dont forget we have Morgan, the Gov's girlfriend, Tyrese and Carol to add to the mix.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Brehs who've read the comics, how closely is the source material being followed? And is there ever a point when we will find out what caused this whole outbreak?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

:comeon: Breh Darryl group was took out by a bullet wound Rick, a tied up Michonne, and a sleeping Carl.

Remember Rick took out one their man by himself in the bedroom with one damn arm.

So, yeah Darryl group wouldn't have done shyt.:stopitslime::camby:
They shouldve had one or two of Joe's group run away into the woods when Rick is goin ham. Then show their heads/torsos in that pile of body parts at Terminus.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Brehs who've read the comics, how closely is the source material being followed? And is there ever a point when we will find out what caused this whole outbreak?
it's a spin based off the comics, some stuff is used, some isn't but if it's used there's usually a twist to it..on occassion certain things are used directly from it

like Terminus didn't exist at all in the comics, neither did a bunch of characters (daryl, merle)

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Yep it just seems too obvious for them to be cannibals, they could have confirmed outright that they were Cannibals during the episode, through a line of dialogue or by having members of the first group missing, but they didn't and only alluded to it. Which is why I'm just not sold yet. They also made Savage Rick the aggressor instead of Gareth and co. Everything was fine and calm until he pulled out his gun and pandemonium ensued . They even had a scene where they gave the group back their guns. We also don't know the circumstances regarding the first group.
i think its a case of yall overthinkin... you doin 14+x=3 when it seems as simple as 1+1=2... it seems obvious but itd mean theyd have to waste time explainin away the cannibal shyt... why would they confirm it??? they did enough alluding & said they wanted a cliffhanger... the only other thing savage rick coulda done was kindly ask dude where he got the watch to see what the answer was but its obvious the others was got & he wasnt trustin the food, he had no plan & no choice.... i like the cannibals bein a city & not a small group, way more intense & comic stans cant spoil it.....
we dont know the circumstances with group glenn but assumin its all sweet & savage rick made the wrong calls obvious youre :eat: out there...
feel safe & calm wit a bunch of
full
brady bunch lookin white people wit the only grill cookin ribs brehs....

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
this is a cool little piece what happens to group between the CDC (Season one ) And The highway (Season Two)

you find out what happens to the Vatos...

holy shyt, this made me realize how much I really hated Lori and Andrea :dgt: Lori trying to boss up, dumb c*nt, wish she had
died like she did in the comic

Last edited:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
it's a spin based off the comics, some stuff is used, some isn't but if it's used there's usually a twist to it..on occassion certain things are used directly from it

like Terminus didn't exist at all in the comics, neither did a bunch of characters (daryl, merle)
:ohhh: didn't know some things were that different

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smh @marcuz for that fugazi ass spoiler. U had me telling nikkas at work I knew what was gonna happen homie!

That episode was decent tho, Rick Bit the shyt outta that faggits neck and he stabbed the fukk outta that fat nikka that was about to buttfukk carl. I hope they don't drag out the terminus storyline for like 1.5 seasons like they did with the Governor tho. I know that container they was locked in smelled like asscakes. Tyrese and bob both look like they smell like feet
:dwillhuh: i didn't post any spoilers, but i'll take that L :wow: