Rick: “They’re screwing with the wrong people.”

Me at home: :sitdown:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Being missed by multiple machine guns that couldve killed you but they keep letting you run into another machine gunner who misses and let's you run into another who misses you? :comeon:

You gotta know somethings up if you're still alive after all that.
you'd just be :whew: that you arent dead yet

not stopping and pausing like why aint yall shot me yet :damn:

even if you realize they arent trying to kill, what you gonna do, just stop and turn around, they still got snipers and might just decide to kill you anyway

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
One scene that bother me is that Rick and the gang didn't see the "To Glenn from Maggie" signs......that had me :what: why they leave that part out?....make no damn sense.
I think Rick and them were coming from the other end of the tracks and also dipping in and out if the woods too.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Shane da gawd made the show. I still watch every week but they still haven't recovered from killin him off. Shane wouldn't have been as sick and twisted as the Gov. Matter fact if Shane was around the Gov wouldn't have lived very long at all, but I like the fact Rick is starting to understand dis shyt and be a boss again. They way he carved up that rapist I was fukkin hyped:gladbron:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Just curious , what would you all have wanted Rick to say after that pause?

"Shane was right....again.I'm bout to get Coral killed. I gotta stop being a bytch ass nikka."

nah but forreal, I was expecting him to give a speech like the one that Shane gave before he opened the barn.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does this surprise you? This is the same group that didn't have a meet up point in case the prison fell.

The amount of commercials are fukked up on this show. Just way too many.

You quoted me but not NatiboyB who originally made the statement.:stopitslime::rudy::mindblown:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Just curious , what would you all have wanted Rick to say after that pause?
Not have such a dramatic pause like he was REALLY about to say something interesting?

or just outta nowhere:

"They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out :hmm:"

*long pause with everyone going :huh:"

Rick: "Season 5 starts in October. :laugh:"

and the show just ends with:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
:laugh:

I thought Daryl was gonna say that when the other group caught Rick, Carl and Michonne. Thought he was gonna say "These 3 here, claimed. Leave em alone." Daryl knew the rules that's all he had to say. I want a flashback with him remembering that, "Wow I could have just said 'claimed' and saved everybody the trouble." Obviously it probably wouldn't have worked but I still wanted to see him try that just so the leader of the group could be like :hmm:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
After thinking about it some more... I really wished that we could have seen Darryl's group of Goons get to Terminus and fukk shyt up. Could have been the ideal situation for how we eventually see Rick and his people escape.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After thinking about it some more... I really wished that we could have seen Darryl's group of Goons get to Terminus and fukk shyt up. Could have been the ideal situation for how we eventually see Rick and his people escape.

Darryl group would've got clapped with the quickness breh.:mjlol:

Did you see how deep the Terminus was breh?:usure: