Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
How does that not mean anything? :what: you said he only cared about coral and lori and I pointed out he didn't.

That otis situation was a kill or both die then coorl dies. Shane made an executive decision. fukked up? yeah but it was a sign of the times they living in. We talking the Zombie Apocalypse, no church in the wild

Shane was a liability? :usure: Rick nursed back to health a dude who was trying to kill him and going to come back with his crew and kill him and rape the women but shane was a liability :mjlol:
:beli: Shane clearly changed from the first episode. H
Shane kept more people alive with a fence of cans than rick did with a farm and a fortified prison. This is fact.

If Shane was the governor waiting to happen then rick is Herschel waiting to happen and we know what happened to him
Shane would have eventually left that group or killed every member.

Corrlll put a bullet thru his dome and based Rick still alive so who really :mad::umad:

You'll always have 2 seasons with your hero tho :mjlol:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
:beli: Shane clearly changed from the first episode. H

Shane would have eventually left that group or killed every member.

Corrlll put a bullet thru his dome and based Rick still alive so who really :mad::umad:

You'll always have 2 seasons with your hero tho :mjlol:

Shane would've eventually killed that whole group. You mean the way rick gets half of his squad slaughtered annually?

You guys loved to slander Shane with every name under the sun....but when rick started the ricktatorship and started acting like Shane it was "oh shyt my nikka rick is bossing up, bout time! That's what I'm talking about, took him long enough, etc,etc"

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
being shot at doesn't have you that quick to think tho to realize such things i would imagine

Being missed by multiple machine guns that couldve killed you but they keep letting you run into another machine gunner who misses and let's you run into another who misses you? :comeon:

You gotta know somethings up if you're still alive after all that.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Being missed by multiple machine guns that couldve killed you but they keep letting you run into another machine gunner who misses and let's you run into another who misses you? :comeon:

You gotta know somethings up if you're still alive after all that.
:yeshrug: not the most inconsistent thing i've seen

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/amc...aws-whopping-15-7-million-viewers-1201150367/

the amount of commercial breaks in next years finale

Asian-Facepalm-Of-Shame.gif

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of them said "they're not trying to kill us"... They noticed they were being led somewhere.

Chemical

Rookie
Daps
This is what I don't understand.

Knowing their history with the Governor city. I would have staked out the place for a few days before jumping the fence.

Does this surprise you? This is the same group that didn't have a meet up point in case the prison fell.

The amount of commercials are fukked up on this show. Just way too many.