Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
False. When :flabbynrick: met up with Shane,Lori, and Coorl Shane was leading a group of people. He put the paws on Carols husband when everyone was pretending to not notice the eye jammies. He had the whole group organized. Even loose cannon merle ain't want no problems

That doesn't mean anything.

Any REAL man wouldn't sit back and watch another man beat the hell out of a woman without jumping in and doing something. It doesn't make him less selfish he still only cared about Lori, Carl, himself, and his unborn child.

He LET a man die to save his own ass. You remember that guy that was with him? Let a bunch of walkers get him, he pointed a gun at Rick about to kill him, I mean I could on and on about how Shane was more of a liability to everybody else, but dude let it be known he really didn't give a f_ck about nobody.

You can't trust a person like that to be your leader.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
in the book they chopped people up a limb at a time to keep them from dyin & turnin, kept the meat fresh longer :eat:

you only on page 150 though... :troll:

Is there any difference between eating a live human and a recently turned walker? Obviously the decaying zombies would be a no go.

Now I can understand them taking piece by piece if they have no where store the meat

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
g4p2.png
The second half of the season started?

alybaba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there any difference between eating a live human and a recently turned walker? Obviously the decaying zombies would be a no go.

Now I can understand them taking piece by piece if they have no where store the meat
Wouldn't they just shoot them in the head first, to stop them from turning at all?

Chemical

Rookie
Daps
man, I been thining the same thing about rick and michonne for quite some time. I hope I'm wrong tho. that would be kinda weird IMO.

I don't think it would be weird, I just don't think Michonne should settle. Michonne is too good for Rick and needs someone that she doesn't have to constantly save. He did step his weak a** up last night, but I still think Michonne is too good to be secondary to Rick and his bratty kid.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn't they just shoot them in the head first, to stop them from turning at all?

I would assume its to keep the body fresh. Once the heart stops beating decomposition begins, and it seems to be accelerated in the walking dead.

Humans are probably rancid almost immediately in Walking Dead.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think you get the point and you just typed out an short essay for nothing.

Simply put and I'm not going to get into an arguing match just for the sake of staying on topic...

If you don't like a show, it's fine to criticize, but constantly coming here EVERY week just to whine about it is a bit much. Just use the remote and turn it to a different channel. It really isn't hard. What joy do most people get coming on here EVERY Sunday just to whine about how much the show sucks? Just stop watching and commenting.

If I think a show sucks, why waste time and post about how much it sucks EVERY week? It's wasted energy and some of ya'll are straight up buzzkills for those who do enjoy the show for what is. Some of ya'll want this to be an Oscar masterpiece than just enjoying it for an entertaining program.

Just like all this simpleton whining about Rick's using "messing" instead of "f_cking" is so tedious.

:yeshrug:
I call it critiquing and voicing your opinion, you call it whining. You choice of words is very derogatory though..

You do know that the biggest fans of most things are also the harshest critics towards it right?

People that aren't really into the show don't really care what happens either way. But the people that enjoy the show like to talk about it whether it be negative or positive.

Do you really think people watch this show HOPING it will be bad so they can run to the internet and complain...?

I can't even...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I don't think it would be weird, I just don't think Michonne should settle. Michonne is too good for Rick and needs someone that she doesn't have to constantly save. He did step his weak a** up last night, but I still think Michonne is too good to be secondary to Rick and his bratty kid.

yeah but she's so soft on carl, I could easily see it happen just cuz of that reason alone.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
That doesn't mean anything.

Any REAL man wouldn't sit back and watch another man beat the hell out of a woman without jumping in and doing something. It doesn't make him less selfish he still only cared about Lori, Carl, himself, and his unborn child.

He LET a man die to save his own ass. You remember that guy that was with him? Let a bunch of walkers get him, he pointed a gun at Rick about to kill him, I mean I could on and on about how Shane was more of a liability to everybody else, but dude let it be known he really didn't give a f_ck about nobody.

You can't trust a person like that to be your leader.

How does that not mean anything? :what: you said he only cared about coral and lori and I pointed out he didn't.

That otis situation was a kill or both die then coorl dies. Shane made an executive decision. fukked up? yeah but it was a sign of the times they living in. We talking the Zombie Apocalypse, no church in the wild

Shane was a liability? :usure: Rick nursed back to health a dude who was trying to kill him and going to come back with his crew and kill him and rape the women but shane was a liability :mjlol:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Yeah, Shane was the Govuner waiting to happen. Let's not extol his virtues in here. He's good to have as a soldier/muscle, sending him to handle some shyt but he shouldn't be leading shyt. He belongs with them claimed motherfukkers. The group better off with him being :camby:

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
False. When :flabbynrick: met up with Shane,Lori, and Coorl Shane was leading a group of people. He put the paws on Carols husband when everyone was pretending to not notice the eye jammies. He had the whole group organized. Even loose cannon merle ain't want no problems

that psycho simp was taking his rejection out on Ed after Lori shut him down. :heh:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Yeah, Shane was the Govuner waiting to happen. Let's not extol his virtues in here. He's good to have as a soldier/muscle, sending him to handle some shyt but he shouldn't be leading shyt. He belongs with them claimed motherfukkers. The group better off with him being :camby:

Shane kept more people alive with a fence of cans than rick did with a farm and a fortified prison. This is fact. :umad:

If Shane was the governor waiting to happen then rick is Herschel waiting to happen and we know what happened to him