Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Shane got what the world was right away ... its funny it took rick so long to finally get it

if ol' boy wasnt such a simp they would been epic together right now ...:wow:

I don't think Shane would have lasted this long honestly. Shane only cared about Lori mostly, himself, Carl, and his unborn child. All the others be damned. That can only get you but so far in this world. You need as much man and woman power you'll need. Lori was useless, Carl wasn't a goon yet, and the baby would have caused more problems. Shane would have been in a world all by himself.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
No...Stupid for primarily running off with the intent to save that man surrounded by walkers...The odds were clearly against him...sitcho ass down Carl

Soft because he didn't fight back...grab, bite...kick...SOMETHING when shyt got real...

Soft because you're well into an apocalypse and you're still struggling with letting your true colors show and embrace your animalistic nature for survival by any means necessary so you run off scared of who you are, and scared of disappointing your dad... fukk that nikka...bust your gun nikka..

Yeah a skinny teenage boy without a gun or any weapons can fight off a hillbilly bigger than he is...
:stopitslime:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Maaaaaaaaan if they try and swerve on us and comeback next season and these Terminus people aren't cannibals...

:snoop:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
i thought it was funny that the actress the plays beth look so bummed in her little moments; during the "happy" flashbacks

like dam I prob wont be around next season .. :to:

hersh did a good job ; i remember the actor look like he was going to punch Chris hadwich in the face after he got killed off ...
That flashback gave some Kudos to Toy Story 2 "There's a new Sheriff in TOWN" :whoo:
Rick, Beth, and Herschel
15880d1295890987-young-epochs-stinky-pete-prospector-stinkypete_18.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Another thing...

I think they depicted how scarce food/meat was in the most recent episodes. We saw it with Darryl's group, we saw it when Carl and Rick were raiding the neighborhood they went to, we saw it with Carol and Tyrese... then you see the weirdos at Terminus grilling up a shyt load of meat, you see the remains of people in a caged area... they have to be eating people. If they aren't then it'll be one of the worst cop outs I've ever witnessed on a TV show.

:ufdup:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
i feel bad for the guy who had to play the rapist

imagine getting a call from your agent like

agent : good news, we got you a part on the walking dead :krs:

fat boy: what am doing :ohlawd:

agent: rapist :leostare:

Fatboy: :dahell:

fat boy: who am rappein sasha? beth? :shaq:

Agent: Korl :why:

Fat boy: :merchant:
fat boy : them bills got get paid though :to:

My sentiments exactly. :huhldup:

I was wondering how both of them felt after founding out they had to act that scene out. It gave me deliverance flashbacks.:merchant:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The new people from season four talking about working on the series

Here are some of the stories they shared about being welcomed into the “TWD” family (as well as what some of the longtime cast members shared with Access about the camaraderie on set):

Alanna Masterson (Tara): “I’m probably the luckiest actor in the world going down there because I have never met a cast and a crew more inviting than the people on ‘The Walking Dead.’ I remember calling my mom on my first day saying, ‘All right mom, I’m going to work. Hopefully I don’t eat lunch alone,’ ‘cause that was just a joke when I was little. I used to say I would eat lunch alone all the time. I got there and all the actors were eating and I went and I sat down at a table by myself and they all got up and they were like, ‘Alanna, get over here! What are you doing?’ And I was like, ‘No, it’s OK, you guys.’ I’m like the new kid, I don’t want them to feel like they have to entertain me. I’m a very low-maintenance person. I’m like, ‘No, I’m OK.’ They’re like, ‘Get over here!’ and I went and sat down,” Alanna told Access.

“They all e-mailed me after they saw my [first] episode. They’re just wonderful and the showrunner… Scott Gimple and Gale Anne Hurd, who’s the producer and Denise [M. Huth], I mean, they’re all so amazing. That’s — I think — the reason the show has been as successful as it is, is because the work ethic and the professionalism, from the bottom to the top – from [production assistants] to your showrunner. Everyone is professional and kind and has manners and I couldn’t be more lucky. It’s crazy.”

Josh McDermitt (Dr. Eugene Porter): “It is the friendliest cast in television. I mean, I’ve been on several other shows where people are friendly and nice and it’s not like they don’t want you there, but you can see a marked difference when you come to ‘The Walking Dead.’ The first week we were there, Andrew Lincoln, because we shoot an hour south of Atlanta… Andrew [Lincoln] wasn’t working that week and he came down — drove down an hour, more than an hour — just to meet us and to have lunch with us and to just sit and talk and right there, that set the tone. I went, ‘This is special!’” Josh told Access. “And Steven Yeun was e-mailing me before I even got to set saying, ‘Hey, here’s my number. If you need anything, if you’ve got any questions, I’m here. Seriously, this isn’t just me being nice, like I mean it, call me if you need anything.’ And I was just like, ‘Wow!’ They just welcomed us with open arms and I mean, it’s so cliche to say, but it’s true — it’s a family. We’re all out there braving the elements together and I just wouldn’t want to do it with anybody else.”

Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon): “The best thing about our show is there’s no ego on our show. None of our actors have any sort of ego whatsoever. They really want you to do the best you can and we’ve become a really tight family down there. Like I can be in a scene with anyone on our show, any actor, and ask them, ‘Do you think I should try this? What do you think about this?’ And they’ll give me an honest answer… you know what I mean? And I think in a lot of jobs like this, it’s not always that way, but, you know, we really do love each other and we really do have each other’s backs,” Norman said when Access asked him about the cast friendliness. “But it’s funny too, when you get somebody on the show that’s – ‘Oh, it’s a big show!’ They come on all happy and then at the end of the day they have like cuts and bruises and it’s 120 degrees in the humidity and it’s interesting to watch, but we are a really tight family down there.”

Melissa McBride (Carol): “You’ve gotta welcome them. … I’ve got to hand it to these guys coming in, you know, they’re concerned about, ‘Am I gonna fit into the tone?’ Nobody wants to be some weak link or something, or some strange note in the tone of our show. I know that’s a concern for some of them and I’ve got to hand it to them — they are catching a moving train. They’re jumping on a moving train and they’re doing amazing work,” Melissa said when Access asked her about the cast welcoming the newcomers. “I think it’s not some conscious go-out-of-your-way-effort to welcome anyone, that’s really just the way it is. That’s who we are, that’s what we do. It does feel like a family.”

Lawrence Gilliard Jr. (Bob Stookey): “As far as the lunch, I got there and I noticed that there’s sort of a cast lunch table, so I just joined. I just walked over and joined,” Lawrence said when Access asked him about his experiences, referencing Alanna’s story. “And that’s how they are, that’s what they do. They kind of invite everyone… because they want it to feel like a family. That’s the kind of atmosphere that they build. They want it to be a trusting atmosphere… and it all really starts with Andrew Lincoln. He’s the head of the family and he’s always the first one there to welcome you in and ‘Welcome to the family,’ and that’s how he feels and you kind of just jump on that boat. You get behind it. He kind of raises your game. You get behind him and you’re like, ‘Yeah, let’s work. Let’s do this. Let’s be a team. All for one, one for all.’”

Read more at http://www.accesshollywood.com/the-...re-a-family_article_92299#94Qlbmjy02Q6mZIl.99

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
the dude's shooting were missing on accident. they were trying to herd them to that box car. thats why when they went down that one part, it was full of bulletholes, cuz they had done that song and dance before.
That reminded me of the flashback where rick gets the rabbit. "The tunnel"

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I know some didn't like the flashbacks, but it was necessary. They did too many of them though, but it was necessary.

It showed a parallel of the Rick that use to be and the Rick that is now jaded and has to be a slight savage to survive. You can only take but so much in that kind of life before your animal instincts come out.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
They must have a fukkin team who specifically cuts up humans quickly before they turn into walkers, considering how fast you turn after you die.
in the book they chopped people up a limb at a time to keep them from dyin & turnin, kept the meat fresh longer :eat:
Trying to get this to page 500 :blessed:
you only on page 150 though... :troll:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this is based off the comic.

But Rick should've stake out the Terminus for a few days before jumping the fence.:manny:

Also, where was the redhead dude going to get enough gas to drive all the way to DC.:dwillhuh:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I don't think Shane would have lasted this long honestly. Shane only cared about Lori mostly, himself, Carl, and his unborn child. All the others be damned. That can only get you but so far in this world. You need as much man and woman power you'll need. Lori was useless, Carl wasn't a goon yet, and the baby would have caused more problems. Shane would have been in a world all by himself.

False. When :flabbynrick: met up with Shane,Lori, and Coorl Shane was leading a group of people. He put the paws on Carols husband when everyone was pretending to not notice the eye jammies. He had the whole group organized. Even loose cannon merle ain't want no problems