Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I think it's the older sister that was feeding the zombies.
NO, she is a little kid, and how would she catch the rats and hide them and then feed the zombies at night without her sister and father knowing? It is either the Dr or someone from Woodbury who still rides for the Gov. On talking dead they said the prison had 45 people there and yesterday 15 died.and whoever did is someone with medical knowledge and who is in C block or B block, the person set up a controlled enviroment to undermine Ricks team.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NO, she is a little kid, and how would she catch the rats and hide them and then feed the zombies at night without her sister and father knowing? It is either the Dr or someone from Woodbury who still rides for the Gov. On talking dead they said the prison had 45 people there and yesterday 15 died.and whoever did is someone with medical knowledge and who is in C block or B block, the person set up a controlled enviroment to undermine Ricks team.

i also think it was the older sister who was feeding the zombies. my theory, an accident will look like sabotage to a bunch of paranoid survivors. older sis was feeding zombies because she's disturbed but the new black guy will catch the heat for it.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The primary suspects to be the zombie feeder/body burner are Punk Ass D'Angelo Barksdale and that Indian doctor that showed up in this past episode.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
ibnFcVqsUqpDWe.gif

iblVMvCNWgpZpf.gif

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The primary suspects to be the zombie feeder/body burner are Punk Ass D'Angelo Barksdale and that Indian doctor that showed up in this past episode.

after the girl started coughing, and they snatched her from Tyrese, Glen said he was going to get the other person that she said was coughing. I guess they 'quarantined' them somewhere? I guess the assumption is they were burned by someone that didn't want it spreading, or was there another motive? and I'm trying to figure out the universal motive that would unite this with the rat feeding

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just trying to figure out how this all works, and what they're trying to accomplish

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they've aged, but the characters haven't matured. carol went from a timid, submissive house wife and mother, to a conscious (even moreso than rick) strong, goonstress.

carl was beggin his punk ass daddy for guns in season 1, and he's beggin his punk ass daddy for guns in season 4.
No they matured ., Darryl got over his issues with self worth and family to become a full member of the team , Michonne learned how to open up and trust others , Rick went from reluctant leader to ricktatorship to being ok taking a back seat and just trying to be a father and contribute in other ways , Glenn went from being the one willing to do the most risky stuff to valuing his life more due to Maggie , Maggie is a independent woman now , Herschel now is willing to make hard choices after how he was ready to die after the farm incident And always deferred to rick , Carl went from a spoiled rebellious kid who got Glenn killed by not communicating to trying to prove his worth after the road time now he's openly talking to rick and no longer lying . He wasn't begging for his gun and even felt bad for using the rifle and copped to it immediately , he went to story time and was trying to be a real kid too , he wanted the gun because he realized before rick that you any hide anymore you need to protect yourself and those you care about . That worlds changed he doesn't have the luxury to pretend to be a regular kid

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
after the girl started coughing, and they snatched her from Tyrese, Glen said he was going to get the other person that she said was coughing. I guess they 'quarantined' them somewhere? I guess the assumption is they were burned by someone that didn't want it spreading, or was there another motive? and I'm trying to figure out the universal motive that would unite this with the rat feeding

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just trying to figure out how this all works, and what they're trying to accomplish
I think I heard them say they were going to quarantine them on death row during the council discussion on the virus.
And I think the body burning is independent of the zombie feeding.
I am thinking that someone (my guess is Bob the Medic/Punk Ass D'Angelo Barksdale) is taking extreme measures when dealing with people who are sick.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No they matured ., Darryl got over his issues with self worth and family to become a full member of the team ,

daryl has also had some character development, i'll give you that.

Michonne learned how to open up and trust others ,
michonne just entered the series. they literally just turned her off mute, so there hasn't been much character to build from. if you wanna say the writer actually giving her lines is character development, and she's now "learning how to open up to others", i disagree. she's still secretive, she still has that "wall" up -- as shown with the cac baby scene.

Rick went from reluctant leader to ricktatorship to being ok taking a back seat and just trying to be a father and contribute in other ways

rick went from democracy to ricktatorship to democracy -- and i suspect back to ricktatorship in the next few episodes. ricks journey has had development, it's just not consistent or long lasting :heh:

Glenn went from being the one willing to do the most risky stuff to valuing his life more due to Maggie , Maggie is a independent woman now ,
he hasn't been doing risky stuff since s01e02, and he's been the same character since he met maggie on the farm. not that there's anything wrong with that. maggies "growth" is out of necessity since the writers killed off andrea, but i'll give you that one as well.

Herschel now is willing to make hard choices after how he was ready to die after the farm incident And always deferred to rick , Carl went from a spoiled rebellious kid who got Glenn killed by not communicating to trying to prove his worth after the road time now he's openly talking to rick and no longer lying . He wasn't begging for his gun and even felt bad for using the rifle and copped to it immediately , he went to story time and was trying to be a real kid too , he wanted the gun because he realized before rick that you any hide anymore you need to protect yourself and those you care about . That worlds changed he doesn't have the luxury to pretend to be a regular kid
herschel has probably had as much growth as carol in terms of where they started. i forgot about him completely.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think im over this show, I had it lined up and everything but I just couldn't press play.:wow: