Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know it looks like the Terminus group are cannibals, there's a lot of evidence pointing to that theory, but I don't think they are. They look more like a religious cult to me. Cannibals seems far too obvious.
:what:

So why are they hording people? You didn't hear dude's answer to Michonne's question?...

"Why do you let people in?" - Michonne
"Because the more people we let in the stronger we become" - Dude

shyt was a dead give away. Then the scene where they showed the skeletons of people looked like they were stripped of meat like rib tips

:mjlol:

They eatin' people breh

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One "easy way out," plot for the writers theory i have. Is while they are trapped and safe inside the container, a large walker horde breaks into the cult/cannibal base/warehouse, - or even just one person gets bit, and it spreads among the cultists,- which either kills all/most of the cultists, or provides a distraction for the group to escape.
Maybe not all of them escape, and they have to go get Ricks buries guns and come back to help the rest.
Probably won't be that that. But it's an easy way to write them out of this seemingly hopeless and vulnerable situation. I can think pf tons of other ways it can go tho.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know it looks like the Terminus group are cannibals, there's a lot of evidence pointing to that theory, but I don't think they are. They look more like a religious cult to me. Cannibals seems far too obvious.

You overthinking it bruh....

That chick on that grill 24/7 chefing up steaks. No way in hell they got that much beef lying around. And the pile of clean HUMAN BONES is kinda a give away too...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i feel bad for the guy who had to play the rapist

imagine getting a call from your agent like

agent : good news, we got you a part on the walking dead :krs:

fat boy: what am doing :ohlawd:

agent: rapist :leostare:

Fatboy: :dahell:

fat boy: who am rappein sasha? beth? :shaq:

Agent: Korl :why:

Fat boy: :merchant:
fat boy : them bills got get paid though :to:

not just a rapist. but a gay child rapist :scusthov:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
nah they are. did u not see the carcasses? What about the people locked in the containers screaming for help?

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now we know for sure who Michonne's two pets were.

What did Rick spot on the Termites?

From Maggie ... Daryl's poncho
Herschel's watch
Glenn's riot gear
Bob's backpack
Sasha's?

Did Carl get raped? I couldn't decide whether the guy was trying to rape him or had actually succeeded.

One scene that bother me is that Rick and the gang didn't see the "To Glenn from Maggie" signs......that had me :what: why they leave that part out?....make no damn sense.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Oh word?

And this episode wasn't full of filler? So half of the FINALE being flashbacks scenes wasn't filler? And I don't know how many times I have to say it, but no this show isn't amazing and it's never been amazing to me.

:camby:
flashback were needed breh because of the watch and rick going back to ricktatorship era after being farmer rick I wanted more from the finale too but I understand why they did it :ld:

Chemical

Rookie
Daps
The Good
Daryl lived
Michonne lived
Someone is actually taking care of Carl (Michonne)
Rick found his balls again
Maggie lived
Bob lived
Sasha lived
Tyrese lived (maybe)
Joe and his crew of rapists got the death they deserved
Rick, Michonne and Daryl as a team

The Bad
Michonne catering to Rick. I'm not sure what's going on there, but I hope it's not what I think.
Rick always lets other people look after his kids
The end of the episode was fukked. I don't like cliffhangers.
Beth lived

The Damn ugly
Carol is still alive. I hate that old b*tch
It was the season finale and it's not back until October

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
flashback were needed breh because of the watch and rick going back to ricktatorship era after being farmer rick I wanted more from the finale too but I understand why they did it :ld:
I know they were somewhat needed, but you can't tell me that they couldn't of paced out when we saw them better. They didn't have to wait until the Season Finale to put that shyt in there is all I'm saying. When the episode ended I know I wasn't the only one saying, "That's it?"

:beli:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
The whole thing just weirded me out from Kerwl flailing his arms like a helpless female and his bytch made moaning while the guy was on top of him to the fat greasy nikka licking his lips mumbling rapist bootyhole lullabys to Kewerel. He's so useless. I thought he washout that life this season but he's taken nothing but Ls all season. I mean he even got his ass kicked by a door
:laff: :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I know they were somewhat needed, but you can't tell me that they couldn't of paced out when we saw them better. They didn't have to wait until the Season Finale to put that shyt in there is all I'm saying. When the episode ended I know I wasn't the only one saying, "That's it?"

:beli:
I said the same thing too, but you have to take a step back and re- analyze the episode breh