Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that rape scene was too far for AMC. "aye lil nicca, today you gonna act like you're being raped. :sitdown:"

do you know how traumatizing it must've been for a 14 yr old to act like he's about to get that type of work????

I doubt it was that traumatizing for him....he's a actor in a controlled environment with 100 people standing around him.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seeing Hershel, and Everybody Hate Chris Greg in the flashback:whoo:, is it to assume Beth is dead since she also made an appearance:lupe: After throwing her in the bushes, it would be funny if Triple OG Carol saves Rick and the crew:myman: If that's the case, she should hit him with payback, I knew you bytch nikkas from way back:pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
that rape scene was too far for AMC. "aye lil nicca, today you gonna act like you're being raped. :sitdown:"

do you know how traumatizing it must've been for a 14 yr old to act like he's about to get that type of work????

i feel bad for the guy who had to play the rapist

imagine getting a call from your agent like

agent : good news, we got you a part on the walking dead :krs:

fat boy: what am doing :ohlawd:

agent: rapist :leostare:

Fatboy: :dahell:

fat boy: who am rappein sasha? beth? :shaq:

Agent: Korl :why:

Fat boy: :merchant:
fat boy : them bills got get paid though :to:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I doubt it was that traumatizing for him....he's a actor in a controlled environment with 100 people standing around him.

me and my girlfriend had a whole conversation about if you think they made lizzy pretend to fall to the ground and get shot in the back of the head, when they shot her final scene.

carol aka melissa McBride who i assume is a mom, looked genuinely wreck by doing that on talking dead.

edited: for clarity.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

The whole thing just weirded me out from Kerwl flailing his arms like a helpless female and his bytch made moaning while the guy was on top of him to the fat greasy nikka licking his lips mumbling rapist bootyhole lullabys to Kewerel. He's so useless. I thought he washout that life this season but he's taken nothing but Ls all season. I mean he even got his ass kicked by a door

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
me and my girlfriend had a whole conversation about if you think they made lizzy pretend to fall to the ground and get shot in the back of the head..

carol who i assume is a mom look genuinely wreck by doing that .. .

They are actors bruh, their ONLY job is to convince you. Were you expecting her to pop Lizzie and look at the camera like...
WaXQMVe.gif

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I know it looks like the Terminus group are cannibals, there's a lot of evidence pointing to that theory, but I don't think they are. They look more like a religious cult to me. Cannibals seems far too obvious.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:usure:

You in here asking if dude is retarded yet you thought last night's episode was the best of the season?

:mjlol:

thats because it was u ignorant ass fukk face. This whole season was full of filler type episodes. Of course u have low standards so u probably thought it was "amazing" :sitdown:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
the crew is about to go dark
next season......
after the bodycount they catch off the cannibals
they are gonna inforce a strict (if they are not crew they die)
policy.
wat6rr.jpg

basically someone is gonna have to vouch for you otherwise they ain't fukkin with them. thats why abe, eugene, and rosita all got a pass cuz glenn vouched for them.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
thats because it was u ignorant ass fukk face. This whole season was full of filler type episodes. Of course u have low standards so u probably thought it was "amazing" :sitdown:

Oh word?

And this episode wasn't full of filler? So half of the FINALE being flashbacks scenes wasn't filler? And I don't know how many times I have to say it, but no this show isn't amazing and it's never been amazing to me.

:camby:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
They are actors bruh, their ONLY job is to convince you. Were you expecting her to pop Lizzie and look at the camera like...talk

talking about the actress, when she was on talking dead bruh she looked genuinely spooked by it.

Last edited: