Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
bruh spolier tag that page i read the comic but some people aint all caught up ..
fukk that if they in this thread they saw it on the show last night and if they ain't read the shyt by now that's their fault. I understand this isn't the comic thread I just wanted to show the pages were pretty much exactly what we saw last night.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
the dude's shooting were missing on accident. they were trying to herd them to that box car. thats why when they went down that one part, it was full of bulletholes, cuz they had done that song and dance before.
They were missing them on purpose aiming at their feet, I understood that as soon as it was happening. I was referring to the people who thought they couldn't hit Rick and Co with AKs and snipers

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
those terminus folks look kinda soft tho. if carol and cutty get darryl and abraham free, it might be a wrap for the canibal terminus hippies. :rip:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
They were missing them on purpose aiming at their feet, I understood that as soon as it was happening. I was referring to the people who thought they couldn't hit Rick and Co with AKs and snipers

plus, if they are cannibals, u can't chance accidently killing someone cuz they will turn. that means no :eat: for them.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No...Stupid for primarily running off with the intent to save that man surrounded by walkers...The odds were clearly against him...sitcho ass down Carl

Soft because he didn't fight back...grab, bite...kick...SOMETHING when shyt got real...

Soft because you're well into an apocalypse and you're still struggling with letting your true colors show and embrace your animalistic nature for survival by any means necessary so you run off scared of who you are, and scared of disappointing your dad... fukk that nikka...bust your gun nikka..
He's a 14 yo kid being held down by a 300 pound man, who was planning to RAPE him. He's handled zombies but I'm sure almost being penetrated by a grown man is something entirely different. On top of that his dad and Michonne had guns held to their heads, so even if he tried to get the better of the guy, he's not only putting himself at risk, but everyone else he cares about. There's nothing soft about him or what he did in that situation.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the crew is about to go dark
next season......
after the bodycount they catch off the cannibals
they are gonna inforce a strict (if they are not crew they die)
policy.
wat6rr.jpg

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
that rape scene was too far for AMC. "aye lil nicca, today you gonna act like you're being raped. :sitdown:"

do you know how traumatizing it must've been for a 14 yr old to act like he's about to get that type of work????