Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Almost page for page.
6479453615_482f15999b_b.jpg

bruh spolier tag that page i read the comic but some people aint all caught up ..

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i thought it was funny that the actress the plays beth look so bummed in her little moments; during the "happy" flashbacks

like dam I prob wont be around next season .. :to:

hersh did a good job ; i remember the actor look like he was going to punch Chris hadwich in the face after he got killed off ...

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Did people really watch this episode and think those Dudes on the roof were seriously missing on accident :dahell:

I felt like this episode was good for walking dead standards. Way better then last season's finale. I had to lower my expectations for this show since last season. Now that the focus is back on Rick and he's back to being a real leader, I think things will pick up. I couldn't really get invested in any of the other characters except Rick, Michonne, and Daryl. I used to feel like everyone else who criticize this show every week. Yea the writing, acting, and pacing aren't great, but I've come to accept what this show is. A mid tier show that's better then most cable TV trash but not as good as the top tier shows out now. I'm in for next season just to see Rick wreck shyt.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
-Carl was about to get raped....He's no longer Trigger Carl....Way too soft, impulsive, and stupid

-Daryl should've claimed Michonne and Carl...At least attempted that strategy..

-Should've definitely staked out the joint for a night before walking into that weird ass setting...

-Ol girl cooking steaks but not a cow in sight....Passed a room with fleshy rib-cages....We all know what time it is..

-Killer Carol and Tired ass Tyrees along with nap-sack Judith will probably save the day...
Hol up. Let me make sure I'm not reading this wrong. Are you saying Carl is soft and stupid because he almost got raped:dwillhuh:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hol up. Let me make sure I'm not reading this wrong. Are you saying Carl is soft and stupid because he almost got raped:dwillhuh:

No...Stupid for primarily running off with the intent to save that man surrounded by walkers...The odds were clearly against him...sitcho ass down Carl

Soft because he didn't fight back...grab, bite...kick...SOMETHING when shyt got real...

Soft because you're well into an apocalypse and you're still struggling with letting your true colors show and embrace your animalistic nature for survival by any means necessary so you run off scared of who you are, and scared of disappointing your dad... fukk that nikka...bust your gun nikka..

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Did people really watch this episode and think those Dudes on the roof were seriously missing on accident :dahell:

I felt like this episode was good for walking dead standards. Way better then last season's finale. I had to lower my expectations for this show since last season. Now that the focus is back on Rick and he's back to being a real leader, I think things will pick up. I couldn't really get invested in any of the other characters except Rick, Michonne, and Daryl. I used to feel like everyone else who criticize this show every week. Yea the writing, acting, and pacing aren't great, but I've come to accept what this show is. A mid tier show that's better then most cable TV trash but not as good as the top tier shows out now. I'm in for next season just to see Rick wreck shyt.

the dude's shooting were missing on accident. they were trying to herd them to that box car. thats why when they went down that one part, it was full of bulletholes, cuz they had done that song and dance before.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
No...Stupid for primarily running off with the intent to save that man surrounded by walkers...The odds were clearly against him...sitcho ass down Carl

Soft because he didn't fight back...grab, bite...kick...SOMETHING when shyt got real...

Soft because you're well into an apocalypse and you're still struggling with letting your true colors show and embrace your animalistic nature for survival by any means necessary so you run off scared of who you are, and scared of disappointing your dad... fukk that nikka...bust your gun nikka..
He tried to get that knife but the kid is probably 120 pounds soaking wet and he had a 300 pound grown man on top of him.