Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Also you guys want the show to just be an action adventure show and that's why the third season was trash

The walking dead tires to give an authentic idea of what people would try to hold on to in a situation like this; the slow episodes are about showing the after math of the big event episodes; only a quarter of the first season cast is still alive they cant keep burning through characters; some of the actors are a little wobbly talent wise (beth, kroll, glenn) but the show figures out what to do with them .

i love this season ... :yeshrug:

Andrew who plays rick is so far removed culturally from rick grimes. he was a romantic comedy actor before this. an he always there in the moment giving it it a 100 percent even in the slow episodes

so if you hate the walking dead so much just go watch fu.ckin supernatural ...

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:Is this the Walking Dead, or the A-Team:skip: Terminus shooters would make Mr.T and them proud:mjlol: Hershel back, I'm screaming:russ:, was the best part of the entire episode:ehh: Michonne only swings her sword like three times:shaq2: The only eaten taken place, was Cannibal Grimes:patrice:, taking a bite out of Daryl's overzealous new Claim buddy:ufdup: I did applaud that pedo fat fukk getting gutted up:pacspit: Other than that, I wish I had more fingers to give this a gazillion thumbs down:camby: But, I'm a glutton for punishment:ld:, so I'll be back season 5:umad:, and however long this dreck goes on:banderas:

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
Are we gonna see the emergence of Killa Beth as she pulls up in the same
whip her kidnappers used, wetting nikkas at Terminus up with the uzi? :lupe:
Or is she trapped in her own personal container? :to:

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
The Rick you saw at the start of the season is now dead. That was one of the points of the flashbacks. You will never see that man again. Rick "the gawd" has now become a Shane/Governor hybrid, "Savage Rick" :ahh::win:. It's not going to be about "escaping" from Terminus :heh:, it's going to be about "taking" Terminus:bustback:or burning it down. There will be no compromise. That fool Hershel led Rick on false ideals and philosophies that clearly weren't suitable for surviving a zombie apocalypse, he found that out the hard way. Conditioned Rick into becoming a farmer :camby:. It's a good thing Rick crossed paths with a man called Brian Heriot, RIP :lawd:.

The transformation is almost complete

55134-Walking-Dead-3x15-Merle-govern-rEyw.gif
TWD_9-1-Rick-Bites-Joe.gif

bloody2.gif
stab.gif

uploads_f427b84a-f453-4395-bac2-df5eec3e419e-tumblr_mw2ythbe2M1r7wse8o3_500.gif
screw.gif

Savage Rick is coming this October, prepare yourselves for the arrival.

I agree with what Andrew Lincoln said.. That the man that Herschel convinced Rick to become was suitable for their lives INSIDE the walls of the prison w/NO GOVERNOR on their asses!

The lives they're living now....
"Will You Be My Neighbor Rick" is :camby:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I actually enjoyed watching this season a lot more than the 3rd one. The whole prison/woodbury arc had way too much filler. Sometimes there would be episodes where no type of action takes place at all.

I think the writers kinda got the balance right this season mixing in suspense and drama with a decent amount of killing/fighting. I never felt shyt got boring (except for the Daryl/Beth ep) whereas last season you'd have an entire episode dedicated to Rick losing his mind or the Gov plotting some bullshyt meanwhile nobody is busting their guns and the story/pacing is just mad slow.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Yeah this show is still nothing more than a decent show, but it definitely picked up these last few eps. Nothing amazing, but I'm now actually interested in the show again with this Terminus storyline. I haven't felt that way since the showdown at the prison with the Governor.

Yall dudes still complaining better get used to the show being just like this all next season. With this big ass fan base they ain't changing shyt for your liking. Yall ain't special nikkas :heh: