JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Damn, ya'll cry and whine about every little thing on this show.:usure:

Anyway...

I was like this the whole time...:lupe:

I couldn't careless what you whiners say that was a great finale.

Psycho Rick I can get behind. No more "let's be friends and coexist together" type of sh_t, but real GOON Rick. He's ripping throats out with his mouth now.:birdman::demonic:

I actually like how they softened up Michonne. It balances her out instead of her scowling all the time without any talking.

Rick, Michonne, Carl, and Daryl work great together and have great chemistry. When those four are together, there's no weak links holding them back.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
nevermind, @Twitter came through

BkCzVEZIYAAy7_D.png

Hammer

Banned
Daps
hmm i bet next season Carol, Tyreese and the baby will come through and live there probably during like episode 2 and discover Rick and them in like episode 4 and help break them out or some shyt :manny:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, ya'll cry and whine about every little thing on this show.:usure:

Anyway...

I was like this the whole time...:lupe:

I couldn't careless what you whiners say that was a great finale.

Psycho Rick I can get behind. No more "let's be friends and coexist together" type of sh_t, but real GOON Rick. He's ripping throats out with his mouth now.:birdman::demonic:

I actually like how they softened up Michonne. It balances her out instead of her scowling all the time without any talking.

Rick, Michonne, Carl, and Daryl work great together and have great chemistry. When those four are together, there's no weak links holding them back.

Why do you talk as if people that criticize the show are beneath you..
If you can't respect other peoples opinions on a THREAD made for the sole purpose of people voicing their opinions than why should we respect yours..

If you liked the episode, GREAT! Tell us why you liked it. And if you didn't, AWESOME! Tell us why you didn't.
But don't belittle other peoples opinions just because they don't coincide with yours.

With that said, I liked that we got to see that darker do whatever it takes to survive and protect the ones you love mentality from Rick.

I like how the episode ended in the sense that this last half of the season was all about the group splitting up and regrouping. Basically the end of one chapter and the start of the next.

But I also felt that the episode or at least rick wasn't consistent with his state of mind. You'd think Rick would be a little more hesitant and cautious about joining another "sanctuary" after woodbury. Or even trusting another human being outside of his group because of what just happened between him and daryl's old group.

Rick is the main protagonist, and we've seen him go through just about everything mentally and physically. I'm not saying I want to predict or agree with every decision he makes but I at least want to be able to understand why he makes the decisions he does.

But I think we're going to get another character changing moment with rick in this next season similar to when after Lori died.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The Rick you saw at the start of the season is now dead. That was one of the points of the flashbacks. You will never see that man again. Rick "the gawd" has now become a Shane/Governor hybrid, "Savage Rick" :ahh::win:. It's not going to be about "escaping" from Terminus :heh:, it's going to be about "taking" Terminus:bustback:or burning it down. There will be no compromise. That fool Hershel led Rick on false ideals and philosophies that clearly weren't suitable for surviving a zombie apocalypse, he found that out the hard way. Conditioned Rick into becoming a farmer :camby:. It's a good thing Rick crossed paths with a man called Brian Heriot, RIP :lawd:.

The transformation is almost complete

55134-Walking-Dead-3x15-Merle-govern-rEyw.gif
TWD_9-1-Rick-Bites-Joe.gif

bloody2.gif
stab.gif

uploads_f427b84a-f453-4395-bac2-df5eec3e419e-tumblr_mw2ythbe2M1r7wse8o3_500.gif
screw.gif

Savage Rick is coming this October, prepare yourselves for the arrival.

Last edited:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Who gives a shyt if Rick said "fukking" or "messing".:mindblown: People are complaining over stupid shyt. :camby:

The flashback was needed because it will lead to the Terminus people being cannibals. The flashbacks was basically showing that Rick group was able to eat by farming and raising pigs at the prison.

While this sick Terminus group are staying alive by eating people.

Once Rick group overthrow the Terminus leaders next season. They will show the rest of the Terminus people to farm. Instead of being cannibals to survive. :yeshrug:

:dahell they been had sunflower seeds and veggies to eat
image-the-walking-dead-preview-is-terminus-really-a-sanctuary-59203257-4500-4461-98ed-c038d0d53abd.jpeg

nah these people are skrait :demonic:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The flashback was needed because it will lead to the Terminus people being cannibals. The flashbacks was basically showing that Rick group was able to eat by farming and raising pigs at the prison.

While this sick Terminus group are staying alive by eating people.

Once Rick group overthrow the Terminus leaders next season. They will show the rest of the Terminus people to farm. Instead of being cannibals to survive. :yeshrug:
The flashbacks weren't totally useless, it reminded us about Hershel's watch that he gave to Glenn. They tried to make a parallel between the pigs and what Ricks group has become, livestock. Obvious yeah, but im fine with it. Really should have had a 2hr finale though

:what:

The flashbacks were all about Rick and Coral...how Rick gave up the gunslinging life for farming because he saw that Coral was getting too gully and wanted to try and "save" the kid from the darkness of the zombie apocalypse. Juxtapose those flashbacks with Rick ripping throats out with his teeth and gutting dudes like they were trout and Coral admitting to Michonne that he still got that "Killer Coral" in him and is scared to show it because he doesn't want to disappoint his pops. But now that they are slated to be the lunch special all bets are off, the teachings of Herschel are dead and gone and Rick the Ripper and KIller Coral are bout to get greasy on the folks in Terminus.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The Rick you saw at the start of the season is now dead. That was one of the points of the flashbacks. You will never see that man again. Rick "the gawd" has now become a Shane/Governor hybrid, "Savage Rick" :ahh::win:. It's not going to be about "escaping" from Terminus :heh:, it's going to be about "taking" Terminus:bustback:or burning it down. There will be no compromise. That fool Hershel led Rick on false ideals and philosophies that clearly weren't suitable for surviving a zombie apocalypse, he found that out the hard way. Conditioned Rick into becoming a farmer :camby:. It's a good thing Rick crossed paths with a man called Brian Heriot, RIP :lawd:.

The transformation is almost complete

55134-Walking-Dead-3x15-Merle-govern-rEyw.gif
TWD_9-1-Rick-Bites-Joe.gif

bloody2.gif
stab.gif

uploads_f427b84a-f453-4395-bac2-df5eec3e419e-tumblr_mw2ythbe2M1r7wse8o3_500.gif
screw.gif

Savage Rick is coming this October, prepare yourselves for the arrival.

Rick tried to live that simple life, now the beast is unleashed :banderas:

Staring the fat boy in his eyes as he used the knife to unzip his insides was :wow:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I'm guessing Beth is with Gabriel now because I doubt the people at terminus got her.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

The flashbacks were all about Rick and Coral...how Rick gave up the gunslinging life for farming because he saw that Coral was getting too gully and wanted to try and "save" the kid from the darkness of the zombie apocalypse. Juxtapose those flashbacks with Rick ripping throats out with his teeth and gutting dudes like they were trout and Coral admitting to Michonne that he still got that "Killer Coral" in him and is scared to show it because he doesn't want to disappoint his pops. But now that they are slated to be the lunch special all bets are off, the teachings of Herschel are dead and gone and Rick the Ripper and KIller Coral are bout to get greasy on the folks in Terminus.

Ok calling him Coral once on accident is acceptable.... But doing it like 10 times means it was on purpose. It's Carl breh

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
like this a show that prob going to run for ten seasons considering how much money amc makes off of it ... but it made sense it took rick a few years to get to this point.

rick the nice guy cop; prob the type to deescalate a bad situation

you had his wife that was this horrible shrew of a women who was bossy and whinny

you had dale that represented that kind of secular liberal humanism

you had hershall that represented Christianity and farming based life

alll those people died; mainly because they were attempting to live by the old world rules.

and now rick doesnt have these people constantly egging him to take it slow and be a good guy

his only focus is protecting krollll and what ever it takes

next season going to be swag the fu.ck out .... :wow:

Last edited: