Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Simple

Human nature and basic sociology will play a factor.

Here are some simple possibilities.

1) In any group of people, there are always a small minority that covertly are against the ideology of the rest of the group. It may come in the form of jealousy, envy, revenge, or opposite way of thinking.

I imagine the leaders of the Terminus has pisst someone off in that warehouse who is looking for revenge.

That person or small group of people will help Rick group get out to overthrow the Terminus leaders.

Remember this is kind of the same thing that happen to Governor.

2) The Terminus leaders have some people looking for revenge from the outside. These people already know how the Terminus operates. Will take them down and free the people out of the containers to help overthrow the Terminus. These people could also have Carol and Cutty with them. As they cross paths with these people heading towards the Terminus

:mjlol: you have no clue what's gonna happen

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Who gives a shyt if Rick said "fukking" or "messing".:mindblown: People are complaining over stupid shyt. :camby:

The flashback was needed because it will lead to the Terminus people being cannibals. The flashbacks was basically showing that Rick group was able to eat by farming and raising pigs at the prison.

While this sick Terminus group are staying alive by eating people.

Once Rick group overthrow the Terminus leaders next season. They will show the rest of the Terminus people to farm. Instead of being cannibals to survive. :yeshrug:

your reply is just as lame as the flash back. No wonder why u defending it :camby:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
After 7 severely mediocre episodes, this one delivered (somewhat) and I'm glad I downloaded it instead of watching with the million commercials y'all were talking about while it was on "live"

I knew that the crew Darryl was rolling with would eventually catch up to Rick, Michonne and Jeffery "Ka-Rule" Atkins, but seeing Rick bite dude's neck and carve up the other one was :ohhh:. And I'm glad Michonne and Corrrrrrrrel didn't get violated either :whoo:

Could've done without the flashbacks but I guess they stuffed those in there so as to not spend too much time on Terminus, when they wanna save that shyt for next season (I understand, I guess)

Rick was smart about not just rolling up to Terminus thru the front because when the others went in straight from the tracks, it was just eerie, especially seeing that lady on the grill, chilling like they were not in fact living in a fukkin zombie apocalypse. And kudos to him for stashing the weapons in the bushes. I wonder how many "staff" people the Terminus cult is rolling with to be able to snatch up all these new comers with little resistance.

But the whole shyt seemed bugged out and Gareth is clearly the hipster Governor, except his crew CLEARLY is into eating other humans. fukk splitting one rabbit between 10 people when you can eat the other nine.

That split second shot of the body parts/bones behind that cage was crazy and you wonder who else they have in those shipping containers and are those containers just one big human pantry and when they run out of food they just yank someone out and throw them on the grill. They must have a fukkin team who specifically cuts up humans quickly before they turn into walkers, considering how fast you turn after you die.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speculation is apart of human nature. Stop taking simple shyt serious. It's a fukking TV Show for fukk sake. :stopitslime:
breh you went from "it's simple and predictable" to random speculation, i aint trynna be bothered with you. just funny how you acting like you know how it's going down, when you really just as clueless as the rest of us.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
The absurd amount of commercials was unacceptable tho. AMC being real greedy dirtbags. They don't give a fukk about this show or the viewers, it's just cashing in time at this point. Dudes didn't even wanna pay a fine for bad language. Got rick out here dropping the same one liners we all did in 5th grade.

Why the fukk didn't a proper channel get this show.

Those flashbacks went nowhere as well. Seemed like they were filling time up, even in a 30 min commercial saturated finale. Just give us a proper finale without the bs. The writers of this show are useless.
Fine? Bad language? They're a private cable channel, they're just corny ass crackas.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this season has been pretty meh but that finale definitely got me interested again. i knew there would have to be some kind of cannibal storyline eventually on this show. reminds me of the movie "The Road"

man this show needs some interesting characters bad. to me shane and the governor have really been the only interesting characters, everyone else is pretty boring. they dont have anyone that can really just steal a scene it seems like, but maybe its just the poor dialogue and the actors just cant do much with it.

i cant stand glen and maggie. how are you going to allow yourself to fall in love with someone in a zombie apocalypse knowing damn well they could be dead at any moment ? that shyt is corny to me.

another thing that bothers me, is why this show looks so low budget ? isnt it AMCs biggest show ? i feel like this show could be so much better, its frustrating.

ah well i guess it doesnt matter because ill be tuned in next season

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I love this show. And I never complain like others. But man how Rick & Co got out that situation was type corny. Rick bites the hell out of homey and no one plugs him :mindblown: sh1t look like a a heel vs Cena match in the WWE.

And what is up with Rick always getting his ass whipped. Dude cannt throw them hands at all. Dude stay gettin his azz whipped
That scene was directly out of the comics :manny: