Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
then they'll have the nerve to make the majority of next season take place in an abandoned warehouse :heh:
Breh a warehouse? We bout' to get a season where each episode is a day in that fukkin' container their in. Then the finale will be flashbacks and facial expressions as the door to the container is finally opened in slow motion to reveal a blinding light. Can't wait.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the hype for that, these writers are b*stards. Give us something tangible about who they are atleast.....

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only bad thing I can say about this was the flashbacks.... They were absolutely useless. This episode was basically 30 minutes long.
They were probably gonna show us actual scenes but the showrunners like nah lets fukk them till next season. :beli:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
They really should have left Daryl outside, at least we'd have some idea of whats gunna happen. But that would let them break out in 1-2 episodes tops. So I guess they gunna be in the container for awhile

At least give me an update on beth though :damn:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
of course the last episode had to be the best episode of the season...Hope they go HAM on these cannibals

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
HOLY shyt MY nikka!! :lupe:

:damndeux:

Rick da Gawd :lawd:

:gladbron: :gladbron: :gladbron: ricks a beastt

rick the gawd!
wat6rr.jpg

GUT THAT fukkING PIG :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Psycho Rick :blessed:

MY nikka RICK! fukk THE HATERS!

thats my favorite character putting in work :to:

Holy fukk Rick went psycho as shyt

Rick took a Bite out of Crime. Literally.:birdman: #Justice

:wyattdahell: :wow2a: :cacdemonic:

WHO ELSE WANT TO fukk WITH HOLLYWOOD RICK!
Free bricks rick :ohlawd: went from flabby and sick to Killin a bytch

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well clue us in, breh :lupe:

Simple

Human nature and basic sociology will play a factor.

Here are some simple possibilities.

1) In any group of people, there are always a small minority that covertly are against the ideology of the rest of the group. It may come in the form of jealousy, envy, revenge, or opposite way of thinking.

I imagine the leaders of the Terminus has pisst someone off in that warehouse who is looking for revenge.

That person or small group of people will help Rick group get out to overthrow the Terminus leaders.

Remember this is kind of the same thing that happen to Governor.

2) The Terminus leaders have some people looking for revenge from the outside. These people already know how the Terminus operates. Will take them down and free the people out of the containers to help overthrow the Terminus. These people could also have Carol and Cutty with them. As they cross paths with these people heading towards the Terminus

:manny: