Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The absurd amount of commercials was unacceptable tho. AMC being real greedy dirtbags. They don't give a fukk about this show or the viewers, it's just cashing in time at this point. Dudes didn't even wanna pay a fine for bad language. Got rick out here dropping the same one liners we all did in 5th grade.

Why the fukk didn't a proper channel get this show.

Those flashbacks went nowhere as well. Seemed like they were filling time up, even in a 30 min commercial saturated finale. Just give us a proper finale without the bs. The writers of this show are useless.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I love this show. And I never complain like others. But man how Rick & Co got out that situation was type corny. Rick bites the hell out of homey and no one plugs him :mindblown: sh1t look like a a heel vs Cena match in the WWE.

And what is up with Rick always getting his ass whipped. Dude cannt throw them hands at all. Dude stay gettin his azz whipped

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
chill r-dubb:wtf:

not like we got a good chance to look at the santuary tho..

Can I ask you a question? Cuz they shyt is getting old.... Where were you when that RDubb nicca finally revealed himself?

Time to let it go man...... Let it go.... A nicca claim who he is... It's over:ufdup:

When that dude was posting them pro TNA anti E threads..... Stop avoiding it like the plague!!! :bryan:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
I think the lat ethey fix the newcomers has some kind of poison to knock you out in it, how else they get glenn and them?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Can I ask you a question? Cuz they shyt is getting old.... Where were you when that RDubb nicca finally revealed himself?

Time to let it go man...... Let it go.... A nicca claim who he is... It's over:ufdup:

When that dude was posting them pro TNA anti E threads..... Stop avoiding it like the plague!!! :bryan:
clearly not around that's where

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The absurd amount of commercials was unacceptable tho. AMC being real greedy dirtbags. They don't give a fukk about this show or the viewers, it's just cashing in time at this point. Dudes didn't even wanna pay a fine for bad language. Got rick out here dropping the same one liners we all did in 5th grade.

Those flashbacks went nowhere as well. Seemed like they were filling time up, even in a 30 min commercial saturated finale. Just give us a proper finale without the bs. The writers of this show are useless.

The flashbacks weren't totally useless, it reminded us about Hershel's watch that he gave to Glenn. They tried to make a parallel between the pigs and what Ricks group has become, livestock. Obvious yeah, but im fine with it. Really should have had a 2hr finale though

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love this show. And I never complain like others. But man how Rick & Co got out that situation was type corny. Rick bites the hell out of homey and no one plugs him :mindblown: sh1t look like a a heel vs Cena match in the WWE.

And what is up with Rick always getting his ass whipped. Dude cannt throw them hands at all. Dude stay gettin his azz whipped

It was a dope scene. But comically unrealistic. One thing that bothered me. This kid carl always got his pistol, right? It makes all sense he would have had it in the car with him. So some dude is at the window of his car with a KNIFE, not a gun. And carl watches what's happening for like a full minute, then gets yoked out the car. Why didn't he use that time to grab his pistol, and if he didn't have it, where was it. So much shyt just makes no sense in this show.

When Rick and Michonne was sitting at the fire, they were at a distance from tge car Carl was sleeping in, where if a large group of walkers arrived, Carl would have been trapped inside the car as they had to retreat. So him being in the car unarmed would be illogical in the first place.

I love this show, but it sucks.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The flashbacks weren't totally useless, it reminded us about Hershel's watch that he gave to Glenn. They tried to make a parallel between the pigs and what Ricks group has become, livestock. Obvious yeah, but im fine with it. Really should have had a 2hr finale though
also it was used to throw hershel under the bus, and say he's the reason why farmer rick exist in the first place

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They pretty much were useless. I know what they were tryna' do, but it was not executed correctly and deserved to just be cut from the finale. They were neither meaningful nor necessary. The viewer could figure out the watch thing without it being spelt out in dreadfully wack time consuming flashbacks. I agree with the 2 hours finale. Even though it would really be like 1:15 with :45 commercials.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
also it was used to throw hershel under the bus, and say he's the reason why farmer rick exist in the first place

Yeah, Rick lost his edge playing house. Now he about to wreak shyt, I just don't see how they get out the container. Somebody should have stayed outside

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
They pretty much were useless. I know what they were tryna' do, but it was not executed correctly and deserved to just be cut from the finale. They were neither meaningful nor necessary. The viewer could figure out the watch thing without it being spelt out in dreadfully wack time consuming flashbacks. I agree with the 2 hours finale. Even though it would really be like 1:15 with :45 commercials.

Yeah the watch bit could have been cut, but the pigs and rick getting soft was alright by me.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

then they'll have the nerve to make the majority of next season take place in an abandoned warehouse :heh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
then they'll have the nerve to make the majority of next season take place in an abandoned warehouse :heh:
Welcome to Terminus

:blessed:

I ain't gonna lie, when they were showing the maps along the train tracks and all that I thought the place would at LEAST be on the scale of what the Governor had going on. When I saw that broken ass looking building with nobody at the gates I was like...

:dahell: is this shyt