Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Man they way that man was on top of Carl.

And the way Carl was just crying and whinning, that evil pedi giggle..... I mean that sick fukk wasn't even laughing he was giggling!!!!

p*ssy was just 12 feet from him and all he wanted was that tiny tight fresh lil boy booty!! :dahell:
chill r-dubb:wtf:

A sanctuary....No kids?...

Should've known shyt was funky....
not like we got a good chance to look at the santuary tho..

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Rick finally turned Super Saiyan

Beth still missing

Carl needs some p*ssy

Tyrese and Carol not there yet??

fukk waiting until October

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Wtf was with all the flash back scenes? And was anybody else creeped out at that scene where Carl almost got turned into swiss cheese?:ooh:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who gives a shyt if Rick said "fukking" or "messing".:mindblown: People are complaining over stupid shyt. :camby:

The flashback was needed because it will lead to the Terminus people being cannibals. The flashbacks was basically showing that Rick group was able to eat by farming and raising pigs at the prison.

While this sick Terminus group are staying alive by eating people.

Once Rick group overthrow the Terminus leaders next season. They will show the rest of the Terminus people to farm. Instead of being cannibals to survive. :yeshrug:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rick and Carl should have went in and told Darryl and Michonne if they weren't back by a certain time that something was wrong.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
carl almost getting his butthole took :dead: i guess that was close enough to the comics. scene was too chaotic though, way too much happening at once.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
carl almost getting his butthole took :dead: i guess that was close enough to the comics. scene was was too chaotic though, way too much happening at once.

i noticed the wannabe rapist telling carl he was going to make him squeel like a pig and kept calling him piggy

just like in the movie

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The show hasn't fallen off, at all. Each season has improved and kept the spirit of the comic alive and well. It's a show about Zombies. What the hell do you expect? That have to keep the writing simple and to the point. It has too big of an audience (especially the younger crowd) to start bringing in Breaking Bad/Wire type writing.
How does this make sense when the first season was the best so far?

Season 2 was bad, Season 3 was average, and this season has been average with some pretty good episodes sprinkled in...

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
So dude with the spoilers was only 50% right. Negged :camby:
He said Daryl was gettin popped and Michonne discovers a room of heads like in Season 3. He was 0% right and I already told yall this.

Well in one of the promos Michonne is shown holding Korl the same way Abraham does in the comics right after the bandits try to rape him :patrice:

roadwarriors.jpg

RgYZWJa.jpg
And lets not forget they were talmbout raping Michonne back when we first saw em in the house w/ Rick :patrice:

Them spoilers are ducktales, they already did pretty much that same scene with Michonne at Woodbury

Heres something that aint :duck: though

Korl getting claimed :merchant:

D8WO2Vk.png
Yall dont hear me though :manny:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's kinda funny all the hate for this season, it's actually the closest in tone to the comics.
I didn't read the comics but I think this has been the 2nd best season overall.

I mean there was some bullshyt here and there, but it wasn't as bad as the previous 2 seasons. I commend them for diving into the character development more this time around... with that said, I thought the finale was a let down.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know yal might have liked the scene where Rick & Co. took out the goons, but I think it would have been far more interesting if that group would have made it to Terminus. I would have loved to see their reaction to those weirdos.

And :damn: @ all those skeletons that were sitting in that one scene while the crew was running through that place. These people been eating real good off of folks for a while now. And the writers are going to need that whole break to come up with how they'll get out of this situation that isn't :childplease: status.

I'm willing to give em the benefit of the doubt, but I tend to believe it's going to have to be some complete bullshyt for them to get away alive right now. But I know it's gonna happen and I'll be watching.

:yeshrug: