Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
What is it about getting bit that makes you die? Everybody is infected, yet when you get bit you get... over-infected? And you die because of it? Doesn't make sense to me. I'm sure getting bitten by a weeks-old decomposing body would not be good for your health, but the dad died just minutes after getting bitten on the arm and neck. How?

There are no rules to this show...even when they make up rules they break them a couple episodes later...They just do what's convenient for their story in that particular episode.

As for my take on the season:
1. Second Episode was WAAAAY better than that weak first one.
2. They eventually need a new location though. Its not likely to happen anytime soon though since the show has low budget and they've spent a lot on these sets.
3. The infection and paranoia thing is a good distraction but it will wear thin soon. They need another major/setback obstacle. Hopefully its not another "leadership" battle involving more speeches
4. The inside man for the Governor is likely that black Bob Stookey dude (from The Wire) since he's so eager to please and the only new character still alive capable of it...They won't make it one of the nameless extras so its likely him.
5. So far so good, but last season started off good too then quickly devolved into a series of boring speeches and scenes of Andrea blushing at The Governor.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Damn....Tyrese ain't get a chance to beat :damn: Just realized there probably isn't a lot of rubbers left in the stores. Nikkas gotta roll the dice out here like its the 1700s. You catch the clap, it's over :sadcam:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Carl? the asian guy?

not much character development with those two imo :manny: carl is still a goon on a low, just like season 1. glenn is still awkward, but he's definitely matured. ricks personality switches back and forth from passive to aggressive every season.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn....Tyrese ain't get a chance to beat :damn: Just realized there probably isn't a lot of rubbers left in the stores. Nikkas gotta roll the dice out here like its the 1700s. You catch the clap, it's over :sadcam:
rubbers are probably easy to find but that'd be the last of my worries, i'd roll the dice. :heh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
carols the only character that has developed and matured :ohlawd:
The whole main cast has changed and matured. :dwillhuh:
not much character development with those two imo :manny: carl is still a goon on a low, just like season 1. glenn is still awkward, but he's definitely matured. ricks personality switches back and forth from passive to aggressive every season.
Ehh I don't know what show your talking about but they definitely have changed
There are no rules to this show...even when they make up rules they break them a couple episodes later...They just do what's convenient for their story in that particular episode.

As for my take on the season:
1. Second Episode was WAAAAY better than that weak first one.
2. They eventually need a new location though. Its not likely to happen anytime soon though since the show has low budget and they've spent a lot on these sets.
3. The infection and paranoia thing is a good distraction but it will wear thin soon. They need another major/setback obstacle. Hopefully its not another "leadership" battle involving more speeches
4. The inside man for the Governor is likely that black Bob Stookey dude (from The Wire) since he's so eager to please and the only new character still alive capable of it...They won't make it one of the nameless extras so its likely him.
5. So far so good, but last season started off good too then quickly devolved into a series of boring speeches and scenes of Andrea blushing at The Governor.
The bite causes you to die due to the bacteria in the zombies mouth

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The whole main cast has changed and matured. :dwillhuh:

Ehh I don't know what show your talking about but they definitely have changed

they've aged, but the characters haven't matured. carol went from a timid, submissive house wife and mother, to a conscious (even moreso than rick) strong, goonstress.

carl was beggin his punk ass daddy for guns in season 1, and he's beggin his punk ass daddy for guns in season 4.

Last edited:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I need a scene where Carol is cutting her just because she likes it short because it's bothering me that her shyt hasn't grown since she made her appearance ...

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I forgot how Carol used to be, kinda crazy to see how she is now. She still sucks tho that bytch gotta gooooooo