Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
if Carol dies I bet the little girl she called weak is going to be the one to kill her once she turns

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
She is? What makes her fine besides Darwinism and the lack of p*ssy.

This level of simp is why Tyrese was chasing the house in Virginia in this episode

They try to ugly Sasha up for the show, bit in other pics , she looks good.

Sonequa-Martin-Green.jpg
d23-presents-once-upon-a-times-season-finale--L-dRyuXr.jpeg
importimagesource%3DMCsonequa-martin-green(2)55085.jpg
Andrew-Lincoln-1-of-2_thumb.jpg

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop whining.

2 episodes so far & they been kind of blah. It is what it is.
Only to you . Give valid criticism or :camby: at this point this is a wasted post
So who was the 2nd body? Who else was sick?
they said a guy who helped kill walkers at fence first episode

word. season 2 had me like :popcorn: since they been holed up in the prison is boring. them on the run added something to the show. Imma still watch tho.
Season 2 ? They were on the road for only like 3 episodes of the show. They went from the camp to the cdc to the farm to the prison .

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think the sickness got something to do with Daryl. first he licked his fingers and shook that kid's hand. then when Carol asked him if he's feeling OK, he said something like "of course, gotta be..."

I don't think he's gonna get sick and die like the others. it just seems like they're cluing in on something with him

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nobody talking about the possibility of michonne being sick? or was i misreading her sudden hearing sensitivity?

if Carol dies I bet the little girl she called weak is going to be the one to kill her once she turns

yeah, i could see that foreshadowing; or the sister dies. :sadcam:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
And was I the only one gettinga The Help vibe when Michonne was holding that white baby? I was expecting her to start going:
tOc4JeB.gif

Nope. :win: Saw it myself....That Mammy-Dynamic that White Americans LOOOOOVE is so easy to spot!

Whites got to enjoy:

A) Their MAMMY-Moment: Michonne displaying the standard unstable Black woman emotions. Can only really feel emotion for a Cac-baby....Be it sick :whoa: OR not. :whew:.