Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
why dont they get into their cars and trucks and just run over all these walkers
Truck will more than likely get stuck about a quarter way through that big ass pile bodies.

I'm enjoying what the new show runner Is doing this season. Still looks cheaper than the way it was shot when Darabont wa around, but the overall quality is up from last season and they upped the tension as well.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Whites got to enjoy:

A) Their MAMMY-Moment: Michonne displaying the standard unstable Black woman emotions. Can only really feel emotion for a Cac-baby....Be it sick :whoa: OR not. :whew:.

B) Showing that if you are a PAWG (:lawd:) and you fukk with a Black man :jawalrus:, YOU WILL DIE WHITE WOMAN! :rudy: Some ole bullshyt!

C) White male solidarity and strength. :rolleyes: Carl snitching :mindblown:, a shirtless (not swole) Cac making executive decisions.....Black man showing up UNARMED except with flowers. :wow:

This show has all the food you need to fill up an insecure American White boy.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
im guessing the water is the source of the poison

in the 1st episode when that kid died the camera seemed to zoom in on the water after he turned

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
What is it about getting bit that makes you die? Everybody is infected, yet when you get bit you get... over-infected? And you die because of it? Doesn't make sense to me. I'm sure getting bitten by a weeks-old decomposing body would not be good for your health, but the dad died just minutes after getting bitten on the arm and neck. How?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not gonna read the rest of the comments right now cuz I'm not caught up, but :ohlawd: sasha is fine tho :takedat:

She is? What makes her fine besides Darwinism and the lack of p*ssy.

This level of simp is why Tyrese was chasing the house in Virginia in this episode

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Another good ep (show is 2 for 2 with me so far this season) with the right balance of zombie action and character stuff.
I am glad Rick has taken his head out of his ass and is back to reality. there are more than enough people in that prison who can do farming duties, all people that can fight need to be strapped on on the job. And Killer Carl is back! Got a zombie head shot and his gun back. Wasn't cool that he snitched on Carol though.

Speaking of Carol, I am liking her new colder and more practical persona. That convo she had with those little girls at the gate after killing their dad was cold but necessary.

Tyreese girl died before he ever got to hit it. The zombie apocalypse is cruel.

I am thinking Punk Ass D'Angelo Barksdale is the one who burned them two folks up too. I don't think he is the one feeding the zombies though.

And of the top tier characters that I see catching the Super Flu and dying my bets are on Tyreese's sister and Carol.

And was I the only one gettinga The Help vibe when Michonne was holding that white baby? I was expecting her to start going:
tOc4JeB.gif

Last edited:

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
What is it about getting bit that makes you die? Everybody is infected, yet when you get bit you get... over-infected? And you die because of it? Doesn't make sense to me. I'm sure getting bitten by a weeks-old decomposing body would not be good for your health, but the dad died just minutes after getting bitten on the arm and neck. How?

i think once they bite them they die from an infection in the bite or scratch and it spreads, then they get a fever and die.