Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did you expect

I actually expected what we got. I just think the show could be more entertaining.

The show is good enough that I'll watch it, but I can't help but think every time I watch it that "something's missing." They've created this entire world & there's just so much potential there, but yet season 4 may end up just being a whole season at the prison trying to figure out what the virus is (I've never read the comics).

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why dont they get into their cars and trucks and just run over all these walkers

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
cutty-o.gif

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I actually expected what we got. I just think the show could be more entertaining.

The show is good enough that I'll watch it, but I can't help but think every time I watch it that "something's missing." They've created this entire world & there's just so much potential there, but yet season 4 may end up just being a whole season at the prison trying to figure out what the virus is (I've never read the comics).
This...the entire world is ravaged with zombies yet it feels so empty...

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
yo whats up with this season score being depressing as fukk. That scene with Michonne in the baby had me like :to:

When rick put his holster belt back on. :wow:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
this was the emo show, cutty singing and shyt, glen taking pictures of maggie while she sleep, the girls and the dad crying, mychonne crying and rick acting like a straight up bytch