Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Lady had the grill with mad meat like it was the steakhouse. Ain't no damn cows anywhere.

IT.jpg

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: seriously, cus i'm really confused here, what is your dream scenario for TWD.

for the record, why the zombie apocalypse started is irrelevant. even with the CDC episode, everyone thinks it's some kind of biological warfare; but even jenner agrees with jackie that it could just as well be an act of god (which is more closer to the truth in zombie fiction)

but i'm left wondering, what do y'all dudes want. they find a cure, turn the dead people into living, then what.. show over? i mean wtf :mjlol:
Yeah I think people are kinda getting tired of the show a bit. Because let's keep it real. There isn't any any real high caliber acting on this show. The most convincing actors are Rick, and old dude that go his head cut off. That's why zombie movies work. You see the whole arc of things in one sitting. This show feels like it gonna drag out like lost.

Edit. The Govenor was a beast too. But dude is dead so

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I think people are kinda getting tired of the show a bit. Because let's keep it real. There isn't any any real high caliber acting on this show. The most convincing actors are Rick, and old dude that go his head cut off. That's why zombie movies work. You see the whole arc of things in one sitting. This show feels like it gonna drag out like lost.

Edit. The Govenor was a beast too. But dude is dead so

people just want an actual goal, they dont realize THIS is this the show. surviving from one place to the next = the entire series, and it can go on til season 20.

my beef is AMCs extremely jewish budget. i mean for a show that makes the type of money this show makes, these dudes are being CHEAP with sets and zombies. it's hard for showrunners to make an interesting show when they're allocated to a farm or train tracks for 8 episodes. they should also ditch the cheap cgi and stick with practical fx, that's greg nicotero's specialty and they often let it go to waste.

and i disagree on the ricks acting, it's kinda laughable but he does put it in work when its needed. so far this season i've been buying maggies acting more than anyone elses. she's the only character that looks and acts like she's been through hell.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There's not much of a difference to be honest. The show rearranges things but the spirit is alive and kickin' on the show.
I dont want to start a whole comic vs. show thing here but
charlie-murphy-hates-your-web-host.jpg

The characters are actually engaging and they share a camaraderie amongst one another in the comic so when a character dies that shyt shocks you b/c they spent so much time developing them. This show...I dont really like anyone except for Daryl to be honest.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What if joe and his crew are from terminus and cannibals and theyre bringing home darryl for dinner.
Joe already said that Terminus is not a place for them and that it sounds like a fairytale. He's smart enough to see the trap a mile away unlike the group. I think his group is gonna end up saving Rick and the rest of them in the season finale

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people supposed to go to Washington are from terminus. They weren't going to Washington... They were going to eat the people.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't see the problem :yeshrug:

As long as this outbreak has been going on I'd carry several flasks of that private stock just to maintain a steady buzz. Imagine life-risking quests for weed, beer and pills :ahh:
The problem is this nikka stay taking dumb ass chances by risking the group bc he fiending for a drink. How you feel having that cat on patrol while you sleeping? He'd creep back to Daryl house leaving everyone exposed to walkers while he grabbing buckets of moonshine trying to sneak it back.
Nah fukk that I need everyone on point ready and not hung the fukk over if you Rollin with me in the zombie apocalypse