Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

tr2k

All Star
Daps
he's right though, daryl has been a follower his entire life. followed merle, then rick, now joe. he could just left while they were sleep if he really wanted to, he's content being in that group
Its like the mortal version of True Blood... Darryl is with the Wolfpack....Beth off some where in Fairy land. Now everyone meets up at Terminus with the human eating witch at the front door. Tara swanging that sword, mad at life.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
it listed him in the finale of the last season as well :yeshrug:
mach.gif

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The comics better than the show? Thinking about downloading them.

There's not much of a difference to be honest. The show rearranges things but the spirit is alive and kickin' on the show. You get a bit more fukkery in the comic because of the obvious polticis in television but they 'll both have you with the :to: and :sadcam: at some of the shyt that goes down.

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
Look at Daryl's bytchass in this sausagefest :russ: I swear I don't know whats causing me to continue watching this show other than the compulsion to see what happens next :lupe: thank "god" we're coming up on the season finale. I think I'm done after this one. None of the characters are even REMOTELY appealing. Rick is so happy go lucky he doesn't know what the fukk is ever going on. Michonne used to be mad at the world until she got some premature cac weenis. Glen is so sprung that he's willing to be a jackass, not knowing he's clearly about to lose his shyt again over some more white coochie :comeon: Carl just wants to fukk and the moment he does, he'll become like the rest of them. Dude with the mullet is an idiot-savant, the military redhead is just a plain idiot, and Daryl has finally proven that he was ALWAYS a follower and always will be... fukk anybody else, they're not even worth mentioning :pacspit: somebody spoiler me the full comic book story. I'm serious :ufdup: I don't have time for this shyt :stopitslime:
See you Oct 2014:umad:

:bryan: