Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you're a cannibal in a zombie apocalypse, doesn't that make you just like a Walker:lupe:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Look at Daryl's bytchass in this sausagefest :russ: I swear I don't know whats causing me to continue watching this show other than the compulsion to see what happens next :lupe: thank "god" we're coming up on the season finale. I think I'm done after this one. None of the characters are even REMOTELY appealing. Rick is so happy go lucky he doesn't know what the fukk is ever going on. Michonne used to be mad at the world until she got some premature cac weenis. Glen is so sprung that he's willing to be a jackass, not knowing he's clearly about to lose his shyt again over some more white coochie :comeon: Carl just wants to fukk and the moment he does, he'll become like the rest of them. Dude with the mullet is an idiot-savant, the military redhead is just a plain idiot, and Daryl has finally proven that he was ALWAYS a follower and always will be... fukk anybody else, they're not even worth mentioning :pacspit: somebody spoiler me the full comic book story. I'm serious :ufdup: I don't have time for this shyt :stopitslime:

fukk outta here nikka

7230%20-%20Big_Show%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20hunter_hearst_helmsley%20shovel%20sledge_hammer%20smackdown%20wwf.gif

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:heh:

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic but I'm pretty sure @FaTaL was referencing the rape shyt I was referring to when he said, they're not going there :laugh:
Well in one of the promos Michonne is shown holding Korl the same way Abraham does in the comics right after the bandits try to rape him :patrice: