Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol at everyone thinking Kerwel bout to jump in that Black Xena p*ssy :sitdown: All of their bonding has been about family and parent-child relationships. She aint interested in that pubescent cac cock.

:patrice: iunno, there was some weird undertones when michonne wanted Qorl to call her fresh white shirt "extremely attractive"

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i stopped reading the comics after about issue 105, i think they're on like 123 now. show is about 48-55 into the comics.
The comics better than the show? Thinking about downloading them.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The comics better than the show? Thinking about downloading them.
man, i use to be just like these dudes saying fukk the comics. then during the s2 break, i decided to give them a shot to see what im missing. shyt blew my mind cus it's almost like night and day from the show. i definitely recommend you read from about issue 1 to 50, that should catch you up to the show.

All Star
Daps
Dude who got his ass beat over the bed saw Rick hiding under the bed before he went to sleep :lolbron:
Isn't he dead tho? I coulda sworn that was the walker. The guy who can ID Rick, I would presume was the guy who "claimed" the toilet.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Isn't he dead tho? I coulda sworn that was the walker. The guy who can ID Rick, I would presume was the guy who "claimed" the toilet.
Nah dude who got beat up over the bed didn't die. He is the only black dude in Joe's group

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
The walker was the guy Rick killed on the toilet. The other guy that got choked out in the bedroom didnt die and saw Rick under the bed before he got knocked out .

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
it was a different dude rick killed in the bathroom that turned walker

the black dude just went night night over a bed

he should have "claimed" it :yeshrug:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe sticking up for Daryl, therefore subconsciously trying to manipulate him to stick with the group. (You understand our rules. You're an outside cat, don't try to be anything else.)

Eugene deciding that saving Glenn and Tara is more important than saving the world. (And notice how nobody's asked how that's going to happen?)

Michonne and Carl were the best, though, and I loved how their interaction made Rick smile for the first time in about three seasons.

Glen and Maggie gotta be :camby:, I don't see they have that chemistry at all. And, Maggie doesn't concern her sister, Beth at all since their father death?.......Then you get Glenn doing incredibly stupid things because...well, just because. Apparently he believes that Maggie was stupid enough to go through the tunnel of walkers? had me :what:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Joe sticking up for Daryl, therefore subconsciously trying to manipulate him to stick with the group. (You understand our rules. You're an outside cat, don't try to be anything else.)

Eugene deciding that saving Glenn and Tara is more important than saving the world. (And notice how nobody's asked how that's going to happen?)

Michonne and Carl were the best, though, and I loved how their interaction made Rick smile for the first time in about three seasons.

Glen and Maggie gotta be :camby:, I don't see they have that chemistry at all. And, Maggie doesn't concern her sister, Beth at all since their father death?.......Then you get Glenn doing incredibly stupid things because...well, just because. Apparently he believes that Maggie was stupid enough to go through the tunnel of walkers? had me :what:
Lol she was though. She tells him how they were trapped and about to get eaten so she fired her last few rounds at the ceiling, which made it collapse on the walkers so they could escape :comeon: