Welcome to the terminus

Lets get cooking
tumblr_mowuyitEyn1qlxl1do1_400.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:russ: Dudes on this site complain about every fukking show, it's insane. I visit other forums for TV shyt and none of them are as whiny as this one when it comes to TV. I see dudes with all sorts of logic based questions, on a show about dead people walking the earth :pachaha:
They never stop whining about anything...

Never:snoop:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I can't take that bich ass scientist (Eugene) serious, dude looks dumb as fukk and is a terrible actor...everytime he talks I want to jump thru the tv and strangle him with my shoelaces.

I woulda claimed somebody bunghole if I was Darryl 2...or is that against the rules?

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't take that bich ass doctor serious, dude looks dumb as fukk and is a terrible actor...everytime he talks I want to jump thru the tv and strangle him with my shoelaces.

I woulda claimed somebody bunghole if I was Darryl 2...or is that against the rules?

there is no doctor on the show breh

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Dudes on this site complain about every fukking show, it's insane. I visit other forums for TV shyt and none of them are as whiny as this one when it comes to TV. I see dudes with all sorts of logic based questions, on a show about dead people walking the earth :pachaha:

This

And dudes on here over analyze the fukkkk out of each and every scene out of the simplest shows lol when obarth comments it's golden comedy but when some of these Shakespeare ass ninjas start going in :why:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I can't take that bich ass scientist (Eugene) serious, dude looks dumb as fukk and is a terrible actor...everytime he talks I want to jump thru the tv and strangle him with my shoelaces.

:what: Thats what he suppose to do....he is playing his role.....