Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
But long bow guy could have very well been the new guy before Daryl

shyt long bow guy probably was the dude who murked the other guy for the bed. The scum of the group has been erased. I think that group is less menacing than they look. They are hard, but they have a bit of code to their ways. Aside from long bow guy, we haven't really seen this group do any bad things :manny:

I think we are going to get another group vs group showdown with Daryl in the middle. I see Daryl having to face off with Joe at some point...
The bed guy didn't die. He was easy to notice in the crew, being the only black guy

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Daryl slander will not be tolerated ... My dude is a survivor...

The Walking Dead is a terrible indictment on mankind. In a world where the dead reign terror on the living, the most dangerous foe is the living being fueled by their selfish belief system. Survival of the fittest....smh...

No structure in the world and the heathens really show up.

raff

Rookie
Daps
This has been the slowest section of episodes since season 2 at the farm. Almost every ep was been filler.

I have a theory that TWD didn't give a fukk about the 2nd half of the season episodes that went h2h with True Detective.
The creators knew they got nothing on HBO so decided to just throw in eps with 2 people going through the woods and shyt
so they'll save up good material for the season ending.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Glenn was annoying as fukk in this episode. Glad him and Maggie found one another so I don't have to see him acting like a dikk looking for her.

And that creepy ass white lady at Terminus would have had me heading for the door at first glance. That chick aint right in the head.

Darryl is a following ass dude. He is falling into the sidekick role with the quickness with the guy from Kindred: The Embraced.

I have liked this season but I feel like the show (even under a new showrunner) is making the exact same error that every other season did where they get to the final episode of the season and have to cram in a million and one things in one hour of the show to satisfactorily wrap up all the story threads that have been layed out. Everybody involved with this show needs to learn pacing.

I refer to dude as the mayor from sons of anarchy myself.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
but maybe Joe's team was waiting for a funny move from Darryl?
see how they did Longbow dirty? he been part of the crew for a minute but the savages
fukked him up without blinking an eye, so how you gonna ecscape just like that from a group
that loves to start shyt and rumble?
Somebody sees what im saying.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I remember Rick and Carol going for antibiotics, but I don't recall Rick giving Glenn anything, there was never time because by the time Rick got back that's when the whole War with the Governor erupted.

There was NO SCENE of showing Glenn getting well or getting the medicine to get well.
no, they got back handed out the shyt