Christian_Serratos_2009.jpg

Christian-Serratos002.jpg

100109447_ee78db28-98b9-40af-9840-e49385d8a834-christianserratos.jpg

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
this is the worse season so far. Not ONE good episode. Just a bunch of simping and horrible character connecting...I never seen so many filler episodes in my life.

fukk it,im about to play the walking dead game where the story line actually is great. fukk this show

See you next week! :umad:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
but maybe Joe's team was waiting for a funny move from Darryl?
see how they did Longbow dirty? he been part of the crew for a minute but the savages
fukked him up without blinking an eye, so how you gonna ecscape just like that from a group
that loves to start shyt and rumble?
But long bow guy could have very well been the new guy before Daryl

shyt long bow guy probably was the dude who murked the other guy for the bed. The scum of the group has been erased. I think that group is less menacing than they look. They are hard, but they have a bit of code to their ways. Aside from long bow guy, we haven't really seen this group do any bad things :manny:

I think we are going to get another group vs group showdown with Daryl in the middle. I see Daryl having to face off with Joe at some point...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Comic book brehs

What goes down at terminus besides everyone getting ate? Who survives?
****If you are going to read the comics, do not click on this spoiler tag at all****
There is no terminus in the comics. If I remember correctly, the group gets hunted by a family, and one of them gets captured(I believe it was Dale who loses his leg this way and they are eating it?)while the rest hide out in a church with a black preacher. They eventually track them back to a neighborhood and cut em up real nice like . Probably the most gruesome thing the group does to living humans in the comics, but it was out of revenge. This is why people know it is cannibals. But terminus comes off as a bunch of weird religious freaks and not hunters.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
At this point in the series, i am wanting to know what caused the virus and what has been the national response across the country. From what we know, Philly and Houston are overrun and the CDC didn't really give any answers. Just tired of shyt being drug out across such a small landscape with TONS of survivors :snoop: