Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

ecks12

Pro
Daps
Reppin
>_>
I have a theory that TWD didn't give a fukk about the 2nd half of the season episodes that went h2h with True Detective.
The creators knew they got nothing on HBO so decided to just throw in eps with 2 people going through the woods and shyt
so they'll save up good material for the season ending.

:what:
You think AMC/TWD gives a fukk about true detectives or any other show that go head to head against them? No tv show on cable is fukking with TWD ratings.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
You think AMC/TWD gives a fukk about true detectives or any other show that go head to head against them? No tv show on cable is fukking with TWD ratings.
I was going to say the same shyt to dude, but decided naaaaaaah i'm going to just let him cook and think that AMC even acknowledges HBO :mjlol:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd love for the OG at Terminus to be like

Metal-Gear-Solid-3-The-Boss.jpg

and just handle the first one that steps up to let them know who's *ahem* boss.

raff

Rookie
Daps

Well I've seen dudes here straight shyttin on TWD (rightfuly so) for weeks, True D was stickied and sucked off like whoa.
Everybody saw that after that piff mid-season finale show tumbled to the gutter for no apparent reason, so that was my take.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Well I've seen dudes here straight shyttin on TWD (rightfuly so) for weeks, True D was stickied and sucked off like whoa.
Everybody saw that after that piff mid-season finale show tumbled to the gutter for no apparent reason, so that was my take.
:aicmon: It was only stickied cause the mods watch that show and i dont know of any of them that fukks with Walking Dead. @cook might...he was posting all up in the Season 3 thread though :yeshrug:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the walking dead, but this shyt is getting a lil too dragged out...they need to start getting to some answers about the ending of this dread. Cause it's getting too repetitive. The whole finding a place to find sanctuary is getting lame. I want to know where they getting all these bullets from too lol.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
I like the walking dead, but this shyt is getting a lil too dragged out...they need to start getting to some answers about the ending of this dread. Cause it's getting too repetitive. The whole finding a place to find sanctuary is getting lame. I want to know where they getting all these bullets from too lol.
And if they can kill Zombies so easily, why can't/couldn't the government and/or the Navy and Military

Hammer

Banned
Daps
am i trippin or didn't Maggie say she was pregnant or some shyt like 2 seasons ago and they never mentioned it again?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i just feel sorry for a lot y'all. seems like half the reason a lot of you are angry with the show is because

you expect a cure, you expect to know why the zombie apocalypse happened, and basically you're a dumbshyt that doesn't realize you'll never get any of those answers in a ZA. :umad:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
oh shyt tony bout to snitch on rick at terminus :lupe:
:yes:
they gonna introduce a new character in the finale named Joe who is suppoedly a cross between Father Gabriel and Chris who was the leader of The Hunters, pretty safe to say The Hunters are inhabiting Terminus/SPOILER]
they introduced joe already though...
Yoo, A scene from an episode a few weeks ago...

tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo2_250.gif
tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo4_250.gif

tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo3_250.gif
tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo1_250.gif

:ohhh:
:facepalm: the name terminus by itself sounds like a place you dont wanna go....
And if they can kill Zombies so easily, why can't/couldn't the government and/or the Navy and Military
i always wonder this in these zombie shows, it aint like you got tyrant & nemesis out there, these basic zombies... michonne puttin in more work than the government with a sword....