Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Daps
Reppin
so all of next season is gonna be about terminus....the first half everyone gets settled in, a new relationship type story creeps up...then someone gets steered in the wrong direction...then the 2nd half of the season the mysterious ways of the terminus puts people in danger, and they try to escape...etc

its a vicious, redundant cycle :snoop:

breh don't forget aimlessly walking in the woods and zombies still being stealth ninjas popping out of nowhere every episode

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Beth might not be alive breh, I have a feeling someone from last season ain't going to make it out alive.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They so hard-pressed for some sanctuary, they go into a place quiet is fukk with one crazy cooking show bytch greeting them...cooking steaks ...Come on fam...

How bout someone go in and scout the place first...or just watch the people arrive or something...

with a sign saying to lower their weapons...maaaan...shyt don't smell right..

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Darryl is smart as fukk where you grew up at? It's like 5 vs 1, Darryl playing the shyt out to survive :yeshrug:
He had several opportunities to bounce but he didn't. He let Sensitive Merle completely sway him into joining his crew; running around yelling "claim" and shyt.
Darryl is a follower in need of a leader at his core; he always has been.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've watched Walking Dead since the beginning, and I'm definitely not one of the usual suspects who hate on this show, but I do think this season is the worse so far. But I'm weird because I actually think Season 2 was probably the best. It's hard to critique a season as it's running, you have to go back and watch the seasons in succession to get a real view of how everything is going. I think when people do that, they'll see this is probably the worst season also.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
They so hard-pressed for some sanctuary, they go into a place quiet is fukk with one crazy cooking show bytch greeting them...cooking steaks ...Come on fam...

How bout someone go in and scout the place first...or just watch the people arrive or something...

with a sign saying to lower their weapons...maaaan...shyt don't smell right..

Yeah. And those gates were conveniently left open. It's obviously a trap.

Even the Governor's spot had armed guards and shyt patrolling.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
nope sorry. Im not alone on this. My wife who watches this shyt with no fukks given about plots and storylines even says its dirty booty status.

You're just the typical zombie lover like the millions in this world.

The fukking show is horrid.
:youngsabo:

see you, and your wife :shaq: , next week :youngsabo:

Damn yall some complaining ass nikkas

anyway, can't wait until next episode. Town did look a lil suspect though. Thanks for the fukking spoilers
they are just hunches and speculation.......... :mjlol:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What kind of deux-ex-machina hogwash shyt was that:pacspit: This is a zombie apocalypse, not the Love Connection:mjpls: How Maggie going to completely forget Beth's out there in the wilderness of the dead:rudy: It makes absolutely no sense terry cloth Tara hasn't been eaten :skip: She stays injuring her D-Rose ankles:mjlol: How I'm suppose to make out Eugene, sounding like Forest Gump ou chea:wtb: Darryl needs to throw Claim in the bushes:birdman: Meanwile, this is the umpteenth episode, Michonne doesn't swing her Shaolin sword:damn:Next week bodies better be dropping like flies at Terminus:ufdup:, and I'm not talking about the Walkers:patrice:The creepy cac lady reminded me of one of those Heaven Gates cult lunatics:demonic:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nope sorry. Im not alone on this. My wife who watches this shyt with no fukks given about plots and storylines even says its dirty booty status.

You're just the typical zombie lover like the millions in this world.

The fukking show is horrid.
:heh:

If you check my posting history, you would see that I've shytted on this show plenty but whatever.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Comic book brehs

What goes down at terminus besides everyone getting ate? Who survives?