Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
i just feel sorry for a lot y'all. seems like half the reason a lot of you are angry with the show is because

you expect a cure, you expect to know why the zombie apocalypse happened, and basically you're a dumbshyt that doesn't realize you'll never get any of those answers in a ZA. :umad:
:to: Let us have hope Marcuz

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
But long bow guy could have very well been the new guy before Daryl

shyt long bow guy probably was the dude who murked the other guy for the bed. The scum of the group has been erased. I think that group is less menacing than they look. They are hard, but they have a bit of code to their ways. Aside from long bow guy, we haven't really seen this group do any bad things :manny:

I think we are going to get another group vs group showdown with Daryl in the middle. I see Daryl having to face off with Joe at some point...
this makes the most sense with him being the newest guy and just killing somebody off like that

i thought for some reason i thought i heard joe call him a cop?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
am i trippin or didn't Maggie say she was pregnant or some shyt like 2 seasons ago and they never mentioned it again?

Na she said to Glenn something like what if I get pregnant like Lori is this the world we wanna raise a kid

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
this makes the most sense with him being the newest guy and just killing somebody off like that

i thought for some reason i thought i heard joe call him a cop?
Nah Joe was making a comparison between what he did by planting a rabbit in Daryl's bag to a dirty cop planting evidence on an innocent civilian

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just feel sorry for a lot y'all. seems like half the reason a lot of you are angry with the show is because

you expect a cure, you expect to know why the zombie apocalypse happened, and basically you're a dumbshyt that doesn't realize you'll never get any of those answers in a ZA. :umad:

up until walking dead I could never get into anything related to zombies, because there is never any explanation and I wonder how this tv show will end. Why not give a reason? But I still love this show

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:to: Let us have hope Marcuz

:heh: seriously, cus i'm really confused here, what is your dream scenario for TWD.

for the record, why the zombie apocalypse started is irrelevant. even with the CDC episode, everyone thinks it's some kind of biological warfare; but even jenner agrees with jackie that it could just as well be an act of god (which is more closer to the truth in zombie fiction)

but i'm left wondering, what do y'all dudes want. they find a cure, turn the dead people into living, then what.. show over? i mean wtf :mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why not give a reason?

because the reason is completely irrelevant to the survival of people living in a zombie apocalypse. like i just said, it's more than likely an act of god. now what.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Aight brehs, so is Carl fukking or ABOUT to fukk? :pachaha: I ain't seen ol girl smile this much since ever. Who knew all she needed was a lil bit of that weenis :dead:

Nah Joe was making a comparison between what he did by planting a rabbit in Daryl's bag to a dirty cop planting evidence on an innocent civilian
i see. thanks:obama:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
What I life joe himself planted it :lupe:
I think Joe did plant it. I don't know if it was here or another board, but the other cross bow dude was the same cat who choked out the black guy over the bed at Rick's house, so clearly the group was getting tired of that cac.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly! They find any of that and the show is essentially over.

:yes:

they introduced joe already though...

:facepalm: the name terminus by itself sounds like a place you dont wanna go....

i always wonder this in these zombie shows, it aint like you got tyrant & nemesis out there, these basic zombies... michonne puttin in more work than the government with a sword....

I'm guessing that there are small pockets of the military around the world. Kind of like the ones that The Governor killed in Season 3.

But going away from the show, in Zombie lore, the military:

1. Leave their posts and head home to protect their families
2. Are overwhelmed by zombies, because zombies are not afraid of their weapons
3. Learn about killing zombies, shooting their brain, late into the altercation (after mass casualties, which then become zombies themselves)

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
:heh: seriously, cus i'm really confused here, what is your dream scenario for TWD.

for the record, why the zombie apocalypse started is irrelevant. even with the CDC episode, everyone thinks it's some kind of biological warfare; but even jenner agrees with jackie that it could just as well be an act of god (which is more closer to the truth in zombie fiction)

but i'm left wondering, what do y'all dudes want. they find a cure, turn the dead people into living, then what.. show over? i mean wtf :mjlol:
Better yet, why do you care? It's obvious we are all fans of the show so if we if have questions or criticisms then so be it. We get it, you read the comics so you THINK you are smarter than the rest of us when it comes to the show...but guess what....YOU'RE NOT. It's a TV show and if we complain and don't like an episode so be it. You're complaining about us complaining :mjlol:
If you want to have a nerd conversation with comic book nikkas about this show then go join one of those super fan boy forums where you guys can all suck eachothers dikks about how cool you are because you know what happens :dead:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
:yes:

they introduced joe already though...

:facepalm: the name terminus by itself sounds like a place you dont wanna go....

i always wonder this in these zombie shows, it aint like you got tyrant & nemesis out there, these basic zombies... michonne puttin in more work than the government with a sword....
oh my bad his name is Gareth not joe