Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

raff

Rookie
Daps
man, the meat the white bytch was bbq-ing was probabbly Beth :sadcam:.
Darryl gonna put 2 and 2 together when he sees that damn dog all the way in Terminus.
And OG Joe the leader said its a place not for them.

I think the creators of the show want to show how Terminus people handle Joe's team, maybe saving Rick in the process
so everybody will stay there and be cool with the place, and next season people suddenly go missing, community having meat feasts
but noone going hunting at all :demonic:.

Its just speculation brehs, Terminus was not part of the comics.

Daps
Reppin
California
Yoo, A scene from an episode a few weeks ago...

tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo2_250.gif
tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo4_250.gif

tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo3_250.gif
tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo1_250.gif

:ohhh:

Damn this is great. Any theories on this shyt here?

raff

Rookie
Daps
^ "Bytch is named Van Gogh,
but instead of her ear... she'll cut yours."

all first verse, all first verse. :youngsabo:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Glenn was annoying as fukk in this episode. Glad him and Maggie found one another so I don't have to see him acting like a dikk looking for her.

And that creepy ass white lady at Terminus would have had me heading for the door at first glance. That chick aint right in the head.

Darryl is a following ass dude. He is falling into the sidekick role with the quickness with the guy from Kindred: The Embraced.

I have liked this season but I feel like the show (even under a new showrunner) is making the exact same error that every other season did where they get to the final episode of the season and have to cram in a million and one things in one hour of the show to satisfactorily wrap up all the story threads that have been layed out. Everybody involved with this show needs to learn pacing.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Glenn was annoying as fukk in this episode. Glad him and Maggie found one another so I don't have to see him acting like a dikk looking for her.

And that creepy ass white lady at Terminus would have had me heading for the door at first glance. That chick aint right in the head.

Darryl is a following ass dude. He is falling into the sidekick role with the quickness with the guy from Kindred: The Embraced.

I have liked this season but I feel like the show (even under a new showrunner) is making the exact same error that every other season did where they get to the final episode of the season and have to cram in a million and one things in one hour of the show to satisfactorily wrap up all the story threads that have been layed out. Everybody involved with this show needs to learn pacing.
Darryl is smart as fukk where you grew up at? It's like 5 vs 1, Darryl playing the shyt out to survive :yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he's right though, daryl has been a follower his entire life. followed merle, then rick, now joe. he could just left while they were sleep if he really wanted to, he's content being in that group

Darryl is smart as fukk where you grew up at? It's like 5 vs 1, Darryl playing the shyt out to survive :yeshrug:

raff

Rookie
Daps
but maybe Joe's team was waiting for a funny move from Darryl?
see how they did Longbow dirty? he been part of the crew for a minute but the savages
fukked him up without blinking an eye, so how you gonna ecscape just like that from a group
that loves to start shyt and rumble?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but maybe Joe's team was waiting for a funny move from Darryl?
see how they did Longbow dirty? he been part of the crew for a minute but the savages
fukked him up without blinking an eye, so how you gonna ecscape just like that from a group
that loves to start shyt and rumble?
bruh, joe treated daryl like a ho. he set the rules out, and gave daryl a chance to leave. dude was by no means kidnapped, he chose to stay :mjpls:

raff

Rookie
Daps
I feel that, but there is also the issue of everybody going to Terminus, every click is headed that way
so is Darryl, he not gonna front when Beth might be there, he gad to suck up being a hoe.