Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this is the worse season so far. Not ONE good episode. Just a bunch of simping and horrible character connecting...I never seen so many filler episodes in my life.

fukk it,im about to play the walking dead game where the story line actually is great. fukk this show
:camby:

There have been some good episodes this season. And Season 2 is the worst, let's be real

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:camby:

There have been some good episodes this season. And Season 2 is the worst, let's be real

nope sorry. Im not alone on this. My wife who watches this shyt with no fukks given about plots and storylines even says its dirty booty status.

You're just the typical zombie lover like the millions in this world.

The fukking show is horrid.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yoo, A scene from an episode a few weeks ago...

tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo2_250.gif
tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo4_250.gif

tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo3_250.gif
tumblr_n2xayl7hKa1rnikqmo1_250.gif

:ohhh:
:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

shyts about to get UGLY :whew:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
so all of next season is gonna be about terminus....the first half everyone gets settled in, a new relationship type story creeps up...then someone gets steered in the wrong direction...then the 2nd half of the season the mysterious ways of the terminus puts people in danger, and they try to escape...etc

its a vicious, redundant cycle :snoop:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
so all of next season is gonna be about terminus....the first half everyone gets settled in, a new relationship type story creeps up...then someone gets steered in the wrong direction...then the 2nd half of the season the mysterious ways of the terminus puts people in danger, and they try to escape...etc

its a vicious, redundant cycle :snoop:
I doubt it

and damn yall some compaining mofo's. I'm on another TWD forum and there's not NEARLY as much bytching about this season

This season had

-The Infection at the prison

-Who was feeding the Zombies/sabotaging

-Who fried Tyreese's lady

-The shyt between Rick and Carol

-The Governors face turn

-The Governors heel turn

-The attempt to take over the prison/ Hershels death (one of the craziest episodes)

-The groups split

-Rick and Carl beef

-Michonne/Rick/Carl reunite

-Introduction of Joes group/Daryl

-Psycho lil girl (one of the craziest episodes)

-Glenn and his new group and all their drama

-Glenn finding Maggie and their groups reaching Terminus

and now season finale with the questions of whats going on in Terminus, where's Beth, where's Tyreese/Carol, what happens when Joe/Darly's group catches up to Ricks group, what is the secret that needs to get to DC...

How can you be mad at all that? The only shyt part of the season was the episode with Beth and Carls bullshyt with Rick