Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
:ehh: I liked this episode. Only thing about it I didn't like was them just ignoring all that smoke & not going to scope the cause out just to be safe or just acknowledging that one of them went to see what it was. They casually blew it off which makes no sense, I understand that as the veiwer I'm supposed to think maybe it's the place Darryll & Beth burned. It just makes no sense from a character perspective for Carol & Tyrese to not go make sure it isn't another group or even part of their group & at least be cautious after just having a small scale war with another group of people.

Or I'm just overthinking it :yeshrug:
After all that shyt they just been thru, wanting to avoid strangers wouldn't be a bad idea

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
:ehh: I liked this episode. Only thing about it I didn't like was them just ignoring all that smoke & not going to scope the cause out just to be safe or just acknowledging that one of them went to see what it was. They casually blew it off which makes no sense, I understand that as the veiwer I'm supposed to think maybe it's the place Darryll & Beth burned. It just makes no sense from a character perspective for Carol & Tyrese to not go make sure it isn't another group or even part of their group & at least be cautious after just having a small scale war with another group of people.

Or I'm just overthinking it :yeshrug:
the whole fire thing triggered painful memories about tyrese's burnt GF, so he was reluctant to deal with it and looking for excuses not to...i think

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After all that shyt they just been thru, wanting to avoid strangers wouldn't be a bad idea
that's what i don't like

realistically, the group would made a safe spot to go back to; like hershels farm or the freeway where sophia was lost at, but amc is jewish with the budget.

but what bothers me most is they wouldn't all go to a "safe haven" immediately after dealing with a manipulative, hostile group like woodbury and the governor

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's what i don't like

realistically, the group would made a safe spot to go back to; like hershels farm or the freeway where sophia was lost at, but amc is jewish with the budget.

but what bothers me most is they wouldn't all go to a "safe haven" immediately after dealing with a manipulative, hostile group like woodbury and the governor

Where are you getting hostile? Gov initially tried to bogard the prison and had his whole group pushed back by a bunch of flying bullets. His group was far from hostile. And top of that, he proceeded to slaughter his entire crew with the prison crew knowing about it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where are you getting hostile? Gov initially tried to bogard the prison and had his whole group pushed back by a bunch of flying bullets. His group was far from hostile. And top of that, he proceeded to slaughter his entire crew with the prison crew knowing about it.
govs group assaulted the prison several times. how are they not hostile?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
They didn't have to kill baby girl like that doe :whoa: could've let her live and bounced.
That's no way to treat a mental disease, even in a post apocalyptic world. Girl lost everyone and most def suffered some kind of trauma.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They didn't have to kill baby girl like that doe :whoa: could've let her live and bounced.
That's no way to treat a mental disease, even in a post apocalyptic world. Girl lost everyone and most def suffered some kind of trauma.
i would have given lizzy her wish. woulda kept mika reanimated, and put her in the house w/lizzy as she slept.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
05-The-Rock.gif

Just a well written episode last night.... just a great glimpse at humanity in theatrical form...

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

:russ: :laff: that bish was a sociopath, u could see it from when they first introduced her character.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
great ep....i felt some type of way about how the little girls went out....like what would you do if you witness a little girl lost that just killed her little sister?...what type of counseling can you give a mental child in a post apocalyptic world?....i was rootin for them to kill lizzie but then afterwards i was like :lupe:....that was just a tuff ep to watch towards the end....

LOOK AT THE FLOWERS!!
DETA-100240.jpg

:to: