Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so can someone explain the comics and carl killing a kid or I guess the comic version of what happened in last nights episode

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Where are you getting hostile? Gov initially tried to bogard the prison and had his whole group pushed back by a bunch of flying bullets. His group was far from hostile. And top of that, he proceeded to slaughter his entire crew with the prison crew knowing about it.
Far from hostile? They came thru with a fukking tank breh

All Star
Daps
:whew:
If you came up to me a month ago and told me an entire episode would be dedicated to Tyreese, Carol, and those white kids... and that it would actually be good? I woulda laughed at you.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
That was heart wrenching. Up there with Wallace getting killed as far as a tv show making me feel some type of way

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew:
If you came up to me a month ago and told me an entire episode would be dedicated to Tyreese, Carol, and those white kids... and that it would actually be good? I woulda laughed at you.

I like what they did with Carol. She went from an all but useless battered wife to someone with some significance. The entire episode hit hard especially dating back from her teaching the kids to even having her remind us about Sophia. Just cold.