Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't sad..just make me feel some type of way. No rich homie quan
it could have been much worse. they could have shown mika cut up, body reanimated. they could have also shown lizzy take that bullet to the back of the head.

Last edited:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
After all that shyt they just been thru, wanting to avoid strangers wouldn't be a bad idea

That's what I'm saying though. They casually said it like maybe that's another camp over there or something & just left it be. If it was me I would have been checking to make sure I don't set up camp next to some random a$$hole who may just try killing me for whatever reason. After what the group had just been through you would think they would be overly cautious of anyone they don't know.

the whole fire thing triggered painful memories about tyrese's burnt GF, so he was reluctant to deal with it and looking for excuses not to...i think

Should of sent Carol since she has no prolems with that situation :mjpls:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_n2l4gdSXQS1qd4g5oo1_500.jpg

:bryan:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Good episode.

Starting to like Carol a bit more after this episode
those 2 girls were literally her shadow. She transformed into something very different since it all started. It's like zombie apocalypse forces you to become inhuman whether you get bit or not.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
those 2 girls were literally her shadow. She transformed into something very different since it all started. It's like zombie apocalypse forces you to become inhuman whether you get bit or not.
But see, i think she got her humanity back after this episode

I can't front, she did some G shyt that HAD to be done but I think it took a toll on her that she was ready for life to be over... she couldn't carry that burden that comes from being inhumane anymore... but Tyree, being the good dude that he is, showed her what it's like to still be human

tr2k

All Star
Daps
But see, i think she got her humanity back after this episode

I can't front, she did some G shyt that HAD to be done but I think it took a toll on her that she was ready for life to be over... she couldn't carry that burden that comes from being inhumane anymore... but Tyree, being the good dude that he is, showed her what it's like to still be human
Them girls got her some humanity back cause she saw how bad it can get. Thats why she broke down and confessed to Lord Tyree.