Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:so you checking for dudes if they ugly or not :snoop:

you see u turnin this into some homo/pedo tip. I'm just expressing natural human feelings. Ugly people no matter your sexual orientation are just unpleasant to look at. only undercover fags who are scared of their own sexuality would deny this.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
you see u turnin this into some homo/pedo tip. I'm just expressing natural human feelings. Ugly people no matter your sexual orientation are just unpleasant to look at. only undercover fags who are scared of their own sexuality would deny this.
so you want ugly ppl (even if they are kids) to die if there is a chance for them to die.....
3c21e50af0714546d54f5aa059757eef7404dadbe43a7516127b0122f16203fc.jpg

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm avoiding DEEZ spoilers and tryin to catch up. On ep 4 of season 4 and rick is an annoying fakkit. Goddamn, they're making this motherfuvker so unlike able. Half te time he's a crazy bloodthirsty fukk. The other time he wanna throw loyal ass muhfukkas like Carol out for doing what has to be done. Pick his role and stick with it, goddamn.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
@Swagnificent i have reported all of your sick pedo posts from this thread. I hate to snitch, but you are taking it too far nikka :birdman:
It don't look that bad from your comments today but after looking at these posts from a month ago ABOUT A FEMALE CHILD ACTOR you are a sick fukk nikka :camby:

to me she's like a Spurs first round pick. draft her now. but stash her away for like 3 years. then after she matures, she'll be ready to contribute.

baby girl gon be bad as fukk :banderas: :noah: :patrice:

if there's grass on the field :yeshrug:

@Liquid @[USER=1084]MightyHealthy @diggy
Please ban this sick fukk nikka from the thread[/USER]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Swagnificent i have reported all of your sick pedo posts from this thread. I hate to snitch, but you are taking it too far nikka :birdman:
It don't look that bad from your comments today but after looking at these posts from a month ago ABOUT A FEMALE CHILD ACTOR you are a sick fukk nikka :camby:

@Liquid @[USER=1084]MightyHealthy @diggy
Please ban this sick fukk nikka from the thread[/USER]

I think you need to be banned for being a snitch on some shyt like this. You'd think I was posting nudes of a child with the way you acting.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
shyt was like watching big puppet kill lil puppet.......I thought one of them chicks would eventually get with coral

Carol went from meager punching bag trailer park wife to casual executioner

• Dap
Reactions: Meh