Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Lets just keep it real for a second..

Lori had the saddest death.....

Because she was probably the most annoying character, this gets over-looked, but the development and the circumstances made that shyt heart breaking, because you felt for the characters that care about her...
:dahell: you'd be the first one to die if a Zombie Apocalypse hit. :smh:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
why they had to kill this cutie? :sadcam: if they let her grow, she coulda been the baddest bytch next to sasha.

8a6740f47fb42951ca33f3fab5c20256.jpg
Look bruh, you're gonna get a little vacation here soon, and I'm gonna give you the courtesy of knowing why.

shyt like this.

You've made SEVERAL pedo sounding posts all throughout this thread, and you honestly need professional help, although I'd prefer if you just put a gun in your mouth and pulled the trigger.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Look bruh, you're gonna get a little vacation here soon, and I'm gonna give you the courtesy of knowing why.

shyt like this.

You've made SEVERAL pedo sounding posts all throughout this thread, and you honestly need professional help, although I'd prefer if you just put a gun in your mouth and pulled the trigger.
Thats my mod from my city :to:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
:ehh: I liked this episode. Only thing about it I didn't like was them just ignoring all that smoke & not going to scope the cause out just to be safe or just acknowledging that one of them went to see what it was. They casually blew it off which makes no sense, I understand that as the veiwer I'm supposed to think maybe it's the place Darryll & Beth burned. It just makes no sense from a character perspective for Carol & Tyrese to not go make sure it isn't another group or even part of their group & at least be cautious after just having a small scale war with another group of people.

Or I'm just overthinking it :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

shyt like this.

let ya boy eat for 2 more weeks then i'll be done here

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't wait for the last 2 episode I will be on pin and needles because either glenn...beth...or daryl or dying along with bob

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yo I'm just catching up and I'm on the part where the gov is outside the gates. Why the fukk isn't Rick's stupid ass uhhh refuting some of the shyt he says? Why is he being so fukking retarded for no real reason? Gov is straight lying his ass off. If those were his people from before, why would he lie? Call him out. Tell them how he KILLED ALL HIS PEOPLE. Then bring survivors out who were there to tell the truth. Stupid fukking goddamn pathetic writing. This show is horrible

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Episode was like watching "Of Mice and Men" :wow:

Mika :sadcam: didn't deserve that.

Mrs Doubtfire aka Tyrese:shaq2: has got to go.

Another episode with no Rick next week :camby::birdman:.