Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
HE'S A c00n...
DITCH BLACK WOMAN DURING APOCALYPSE TO SEARCH FOR CAC WOMAN THAT DITCHED YOU.
TYRESE WAS ABOUT TO KILL THE WHOLE GROUP OVER SOME CAC BROAD HE NEVER EVEN fukkED.

WE NEED REAL nikkaS LIKE T-DOGG BACK ON THIS SHOW.
:devil:
:evil:
:mjlol:

I wish this show as on HBO, ain't no way in hell a man in the apocalypse is doing what Bob did in that situation. I was like :childplease:...

He went in for the kiss, didn't get shut down by Sasha, there's a building right there off the tracks... and he didn't go and smash that? This dude goes and keeps walking :dead:

Man, the next scene should have been them fukkin' in that building.

Maggie :camby:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
:scusthov: Yall know they aint showered in months, right?

Fixed.

And that's the point doggie...
just+a+bit+_d7bde42b8e26ef2af9df761ad31b060d.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: Dez

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one last complaint, maggie sleeping around a circle of zombies :shame: no one would be able to sleep with 4 rotting corpses inches away from them. maggots, flies, the general funk; come on now.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
one less complaint, maggie sleeping around a circle of zombies :shame: no one would be able to sleep with 4 rotting corpses inches away from them. maggots, flies, the general funk; come on now.
Yeah that was kind of dumb. Why not just go sleep in the building that's literally walking distance?

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Yeah that was kind of dumb. Why not just go sleep in the building that's literally walking distance?
i just assumed she was dodging the herd that was on the other side of the truck, not tryna sleep....she was on concrete for fukks sake :manny:

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: I REMEMBER nikkaS IN HERE SAYING
INJURED RICK SHOULD HAVE GOT THE JUMP ON THOSE SIX MERCENARY DUDES BACK AT THE HOUSE.
JUST WANTED TO LAUGH AT THAT.
:devil:
:evil:

Yeah that's ridiculous....the best he could have done was take out dude on the porch once the zombies distracted everyone and haul ass

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Wasn't Bob the one who went on the death mission for some Henny last season? I've got more respect for him now that I know he's willing to risk his life to get faded.
My nikka just wanted some L so he could sleep :damn:
Thats some real shyt honestly, i used to drink for the same reason when i had bad episodes of insomnia :whew:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Daryl got too comfortable, you don't ever!!! get comfortable in a zombie apocalypse :ufdup:. Eating "Pigs Feet":scusthov: ,lying in Coffins:smh:, letting broads play Pianos at night, opening up :snoop: he just aint about that life, now he's never going to see Beth again:wow:. Good thing Hunter leader "Joe" has arrived to toughen him up:steviej:.