Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
i dont think its just about going after megan, he also wants to go to terminus. its not really rational for him and sasha to just hang out in the woods and survive on their own, he's been through three groups and he knows how that's going to end. so sasha isn't being rational - everyone else who sees those signs is going to want to head to terminus. at least in his thoughts terminus offers some hope of breaking the cycle

underrated post. some of you would end up a naked dikkless or nutless walker stumbling around. I can unfortunately see it now:pachaha: :snoop:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Daryl got too comfortable, you don't ever!!! get comfortable in a zombie apocalypse :ufdup:. Eating "Pigs Feet":scusthov: ,lying in Coffins:smh:, letting broads play Pianos at night, opening up :snoop: he just aint about that life, now he's never going to see Beth again:wow:. Good thing Hunter leader "Joe" has arrived to toughen him up:steviej:.

i really hope that wasn't foreshadowing

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
LOL @ Dural getting jammed up by walkers even though you could clearly see that walkers were there through the gaps.

In no universe would Bobby leave that premium Sasha to chase Maggie who was having a sleep over with walkers.

Why is Beth so hell bent on exercising those pipes every chance she gets? She loves being a beacon for walkers.

I ain't the only one who noticed that Dural cliqued up with the SOA from Rick's run in. Them cats laughed at son's crossbow. That dude with the longbow is jokes.

Sasha looking good on TD and Maggie dressed like a Mad Men extra.

Who took that lil White girl?

I kind of what this to hurry up because I want to see what's gonna pop at Terminus.

One thing about this show is that they NEVER hurry up.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
one last complaint, maggie sleeping around a circle of zombies :shame: no one would be able to sleep with 4 rotting corpses inches away from them. maggots, flies, the general funk; come on now.

Man everyone probably stinks there. They never bathe. They probably don't even notice it for the most part.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man everyone probably stinks there. They never bathe. They probably don't even notice it for the most part.

ever smell rotting flesh? hard to compare that to being musty and filthy. besides, like i said, they've only been showerless for less than a week. the show never emphasizes the horrible smell of the zombies, the comic does a much better job of illustrating how bad they smell :yeshrug:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Sasha looking like Alicia Fox off the show.

Alicia-Fox-wwe-32908476-1284-722.jpg

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
the actor that plays rick said the most controversial episode of the series is yet to come. so i'm already prepared for a major character to be deaded before the season is over.