Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

All Star
Daps
episode was unintentionally funny at some points

bob like "yeah, i was with two groups"

daryl: where are they now?

bob: dead :yeshrug:

daryl: :patrice: so wanna join our group?

:youngsabo::russ:

Was thinking the same thing.

Darryl's been one of the smartest people on the show and he's just opening doors like it's a Bud Light commercial.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ Dural getting jammed up by walkers even though you could clearly see that walkers were there through the gaps.

In no universe would Bobby leave that premium Sasha to chase Maggie who was having a sleep over with walkers.

Why is Beth so hell bent on exercising those pipes every chance she gets? She loves being a beacon for walkers.

I ain't the only one who noticed that Dural cliqued up with the SOA from Rick's run in. Them cats laughed at son's crossbow. That dude with the longbow is jokes.

Sasha looking good on TD and Maggie dressed like a Mad Men extra.

Who took that lil White girl?

I kind of what this to hurry up because I want to see what's gonna pop at Terminus.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
LOL @ Dural getting jammed up by walkers even though you could clearly see that walkers were there through the gaps.

In no universe would Bobby leave that premium Sasha to chase Maggie who was having a sleep over with walkers.

Why is Beth so hell bent on exercising those pipes every chance she gets? She loves being a beacon for walkers.

I ain't the only one who noticed that Dural cliqued up with the SOA from Rick's run in. Them cats laughed at son's crossbow. That dude with the longbow is jokes.

Sasha looking good on TD and Maggie dressed like a Mad Men extra.

Who took that lil White girl?

I kind of what this to hurry up because I want to see what's gonna pop at Terminus.
We more than likely wont even see Terminus until the season finale and then we get that fukkery stretched through next season. I'm just ready for these nikkas to get out of a small portion of fukkin' Georgia :damn:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Told yall nikkas Sasha was fine. She just looks fukked up on the show cause they put her in the most rag ass clothes, no line up, hair in a sktruggle tail. but if you actually look at her features, this woman is beautiful. Symmetrical face like a muthafukka. Other than Maggie's big blue eyes, she looks like a joker tbh. Sasha is the flyest, wait til Bob hits, then yall gonna be looking like :ld: "maybe I did sleep on her" , yall dont know about them sleeper cells, I used to pick them off in school, nikkas go an entire semester not noticing that ooooone chick that lays low, dresses plain then you just come up and scoop like yoink! they see you at the club with her cleaned up and be like :ohhh:

I'd pick the blonde with itty bitty titties over Maggie. yall just gassing her cause you saw her semi nude riding that asian boy.

Also. I told you there could be a filler show with zombies to preoccupy bordem. I didnt say their should be nonstop action of zombies, obv that would get played, but earlier this month they were making it real fukking boring. That Carl ep was awful, they could have combined it with Michonnes, theres a lot of shyt like that, where they take a whole episode then put progression at the very end. Example, this ep. what the fukk actually happened? Bob, Sasha, Maggie, dikking around for an hour chasing each others tail (like the last ep with ol boy with the babies), Daryl flirting with his underrage gf, and then at the very end, last 2 min, they give it a plot with Daryl finding a group of red necks, and Glen finding a map. I mean really???? It took yall an entire ep to progress to that? They're literally just getting paid to fool around in the city and act lost. theyve been wandering around the entire season, when each show should have them meeting at least 1 new person. :why:

I'd hit Sasha no doubt but, Maggie would get smashed :ld: I might leave her with a beige baby too :ld:

The-Walking-Dead-Maggie-2014-AMC-382x302.jpg

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Sasha reminds me of a young Vivica Fox but I think she actually has a lil edge on Vivica.

How old is Beth supposed to be? :shaq:

If I'm Bob I'm wondering how long it will take Maggie to get over this asian dude so we can get this apocalyptic 3 way jumping off. :shaq:

The actress that plays Beth was born in 1985 (28 years old). Its crazy that she's three years older than me, and I feel pedo looking at her :scusthov: She gonna look like a lil ass girl forever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Kinney

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
The actress that plays Beth was born in 1985 (28 years old). Its crazy that she's three years older than me, and I feel pedo looking at her :scusthov: She gonna look like a lil ass girl forever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Kinney
yea she is supposed to be 18 this season.....she was on an episode of law and order SVU last year I think, she played a 16 year old prostitute

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
:what:2-3 DAYS PASSED IN THIS SPECIFIC EPISODE ALONE...

off topic:

:pachaha: I REMEMBER nikkaS IN HERE SAYING
INJURED RICK SHOULD HAVE GOT THE JUMP ON THOSE SIX MERCENARY DUDES BACK AT THE HOUSE.
JUST WANTED TO LAUGH AT THAT.
:devil:
:evil:

Now when :flabbynrick:, coral,and michonne run into them goons with daryl and them goons do one of them dirty and rick starts singing why can't we be friends. You guys gonna be in here upset and crying about it. Just the other fifty times its happened.

No one was saying he had to take them out one by one. He could've shot them in the back as they left or something.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
yeah, im tripping, but it's been less than a week
I think all the different group episodes are supposed to be happening pretty much simultaneously so it probably has been only a few days.

Still, those girls would be in much rougher shape than they are. Aint even no toilet paper out there. I never saw any characters with a simple razor in the whole series. All them chicks would be hairy as fukk, legs and armpits lookin grizzly :huhldup: All the men should have Hershel beards by now. Rick stays with that little scruff, what does he have that Norelco with the little trimmer attachments stached :beli:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I think all the different group episodes are supposed to be happening pretty much simultaneously so it probably has been only a few days.

Still, those girls would be in much rougher shape than they are. Aint even no toilet paper out there. I never saw any characters with a simple razor in the whole series. All them chicks would be hairy as fukk, legs and armpits lookin grizzly :huhldup: All the men should have Hershel beards by now. Rick stays with that little scruff, what does he have that Norelco with the little trimmer attachments stached :beli:
:laff:
You think they would've gone on a douche run by now :patrice:.

My mind shouldnt be wandering thinking about these things during the show, but they have so much dead (:smugfavre:) space.

What's going on behind the scenes with the writers and showrunner? It's been like watching Hakeem on the raptors with this show.

It look like it's about to pick up so I'm not complaining.