Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:stopitslime: Not weave.... She just didnt flat iron/perm it...

once-upon-a-time-casts-walking-dead-actress-for-season-2.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can Bob leave this sista to chase a cac who is chasing a chinaman :mindblown:

:snoop: I damn near turned this episode off

exactly. just when sasha was ready to give him the ass too. how he gon leave her when her panties are all soaking wet on the railroad tracks???? :why:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
terΒ·miΒ·nus
ˈtΙ™rmΙ™nΙ™s/
noun
  1. 1.
    a final point in space or time; an end or extremity.
    "the exhibition's terminus is 1962"
  2. 2.
    BRIT.
    the end of a railroad or other transportation route, or a station at such a point; a terminal.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly. just when sasha was ready to give him the ass too. how he gon leave her when her panties are all soaking wet on the railroad tracks???? :why:

i dont think its just about going after megan, he also wants to go to terminus. its not really rational for him and sasha to just hang out in the woods and survive on their own, he's been through three groups and he knows how that's going to end. so sasha isn't being rational - everyone else who sees those signs is going to want to head to terminus. at least in his thoughts terminus offers some hope of breaking the cycle

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
:rose: why wack ass d'angelo get my girl sasha!!!!!
I'm glad she no sold his bum ass. What's good with tossing two black characters together just because they black? Isn't Maggie and Glen already sucking all the life out of the show anyway? There has been enough relationships and bonding and all of that with actors who aren't strong enough to carry it. I use to say the show could use more character development, now I'm burned out on it. I'm ready for natural selection to kick in. Weak links like Bob and Beth are not supposed to be hanging around making dumb decisions and singing songs. It's time for shyt to get real. :stopitslime:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I liked the intro showing how Bob was out there alone, overall I thought it was a good episode. They're definitely developing the remaining characters better right now. If I was Bob, I don't know if I could have left Sasha though.

:patrice:

In that kind of world, I would think some p*ssy would be highly valued. They just found a lil building too? I would have been like, "Yeah you right Sash, Maggie on some bullshyt" and went and played house with her ignoring the zombie neighbors

:yeshrug: