Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
:stopitslime: Not weave.... She just didnt flat iron/perm it...

once-upon-a-time-casts-walking-dead-actress-for-season-2.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can Bob leave this sista to chase a cac who is chasing a chinaman :mindblown:

:snoop: I damn near turned this episode off

sneaky-laugh-o.gif

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Might as well set up a mic when Beth was singing and playing the piano to lure more Walkers:patrice: So, the bodies already at the funeral home didn't turn because they were already embalmed:lupe: Bob, rather let Sasha find a safe haven alone:comeon:, then to go searching after Maggie:mjpls: Her being a sucker for love going to get somebody eaten:ufdup: Daryl knocked the shyt out of Bret Farve:smugfavre:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think I found how Daryl is gonna get more arrows...Ol boy had a bow and arrow..

He's gonna dismantle that goon squad and take they weapons...So when they roll up on Terminus, they packing..

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Told yall nikkas Sasha was fine. She just looks fukked up on the show cause they put her in the most rag ass clothes, no line up, hair in a sktruggle tail. but if you actually look at her features, this woman is beautiful. Symmetrical face like a muthafukka. Other than Maggie's big blue eyes, she looks like a joker tbh. Sasha is the flyest, wait til Bob hits, then yall gonna be looking like :ld: "maybe I did sleep on her" , yall dont know about them sleeper cells, I used to pick them off in school, nikkas go an entire semester not noticing that ooooone chick that lays low, dresses plain then you just come up and scoop like yoink! they see you at the club with her cleaned up and be like :ohhh:

I'd pick the blonde with itty bitty titties over Maggie. yall just gassing her cause you saw her semi nude riding that asian boy.

Also. I told you there could be a filler show with zombies to preoccupy bordem. I didnt say their should be nonstop action of zombies, obv that would get played, but earlier this month they were making it real fukking boring. That Carl ep was awful, they could have combined it with Michonnes, theres a lot of shyt like that, where they take a whole episode then put progression at the very end. Example, this ep. what the fukk actually happened? Bob, Sasha, Maggie, dikking around for an hour chasing each others tail (like the last ep with ol boy with the babies), Daryl flirting with his underrage gf, and then at the very end, last 2 min, they give it a plot with Daryl finding a group of red necks, and Glen finding a map. I mean really???? It took yall an entire ep to progress to that? They're literally just getting paid to fool around in the city and act lost. theyve been wandering around the entire season, when each show should have them meeting at least 1 new person. :why:

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
This season finale better hit strong, or else I'll be dropping this shyt for a while. I watch too many shows this time of year to invest in this.

That nikka Bob had the :steviej:face on most of the ep looking at Sasha lol.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sasha reminds me of a young Vivica Fox but I think she actually has a lil edge on Vivica.

How old is Beth supposed to be? :shaq:

If I'm Bob I'm wondering how long it will take Maggie to get over this asian dude so we can get this apocalyptic 3 way jumping off. :shaq:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
episode was unintentionally funny at some points

bob like "yeah, i was with two groups"

daryl: where are they now?

bob: dead :yeshrug:

daryl: :patrice: so wanna join our group?

fukk outta here :laff: and its funny how they ditched the whole daryl being a skinhead angle

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody get the feeling that Daryl is about to die soon? I just feel like they introduced that military dude to be the new "badass" and #2 guy.

If they kill Daryl this shyt is going to get :flabbynsick: real fast

Edit: I don't read the comic, so I could be way off on this shyt.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody get the feeling that Daryl is about to die soon? I just feel like they introduced that military dude to be the new "badass" and #2 guy.

If they kill Daryl this shyt is going to get :flabbynsick: real fast

Edit: I don't read the comic, so I could be way off on this shyt.

daryl isn't a comic book character but i think he's as safe as rick on this show. there's millions of little white girls who would stop watching if they killed him off