Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last episode was terrible. Nobody got time for character development on season 4 :what: :camby:
16 episodes, breh, we got time. this show is supposed to play out like a long movie, y'all hate now but you will thank him when it's over

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daryl's my favorite character, and I didn't mind the Dawson Creek moment he had with Beth. I just wished they

explore the Zombie Country Club more. I know valuable things are useless in a zombie apocalypse, but it felt like

they could have took a whole goods of stuff that would have sustain them for awhile. But, they only took like the moonshine and other liquors:patrice:

Daryl took cash and jewelry. He mentioned that cash/paper can be used to start or sustain a fire. Jewelry is self explanatory as it can be used for bartering.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Last episode was terrible. Nobody got time for character development on season 4 :what: :camby:
Is what I am saying, you cant reset the tone/pace of the show at season 4 :why: and since when did character development mean bring the show to a screeching halt, have no story progression just a handful of characters kicking back and talking in long ass scenes :why: .Thats not character development thats the shyt u pull when you budgeting

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Daryl took cash and jewelry. He mentioned that cash/paper can be used to start or sustain a fire. Jewelry is self explanatory as it can be used for bartering.

:mjlol: who trynna barter with jewelry when clean water, food, bullets -- hell, a fresh pair of underwear and a roll of toilet paper would hold more value than jewelry.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is what I am saying, you cant reset the tone/pace of the show at season 4 :why: and since when did character development mean bring the show to a screeching halt, have no story progression just a handful of characters kicking back and talking in long ass scenes :why: .Thats not character development thats the shyt u pull when you budgeting
the tone and pacing of the show has been reset literally every season.

and it's like y'all dont remember past episodes. people said the same thing about the farm, said the same thing about the prison, said the same thing about woodbury. y'all are remembering a better time on the show thats never existed.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
1966674_206626996214723_576983002_n.jpg

@Data-Hawk

:umad: :umad: :umad:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
16 episodes, breh, we got time. this show is supposed to play out like a long movie, y'all hate now but you will thank him when it's over
it seems that every season there is a lil drop off at points except for season 1 which was half as many episodes. Its like now they are just building up to episode 8 and episode 16 with not much memorable in between.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
return from midseason break has been awful outside of the first and 2nd episode

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it seems that every season there is a lil drop off at points except for season 1 which was half as many episodes. Its like now they are just building up to episode 8 and episode 16 with not much memorable in between.

exactly, there's always high and low points. but dudes keep trying to remember this mythical period where the walking dead had a perfectly consistent season.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broad drank 200 proof moonshine like it was water. :what: As a first drink ever. This bothered me the most for some reason
True and for a chick she should have been smashed out of her mind and throwing up(Not sure if she did that, skipped parts). The chick can't act drunk.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The chick can't act drunk.
i don't know about her acting skills but i blame the writers and director

that scene with the moonshine reminded me of how this show never conveys how stinky the zombies are. in the books, there's always a lot of complaining about the smell, or characters throwing up from the smell. on the show, you almost completely forget they smell like rotting corpses.