:umad: :umad: :umad:

fakkit ass rick snuck him..

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn I miss Shane. This whole series would be different if he was around. Group would be wild small. No new nikkas!

• Dap
Reactions: Guv

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
how'd you like the series? good? cool.

now watch this poster bytch about every episode from this moment on :skip:
I've read every post starting from the beginning part 2 of this season. I seen these nikkas.

It's not good or bad. I don't care. I'm in.

And personally, just cause you're invested doesn't mean it's OK to complain and try to ruin shyt for people who are trying to enjoy themselves. Lame ass devil's advocate, curmudgeon, troll ass nikkas. You can not watch the show, but its hard to not watch these complaining nikkas post for nikkas like me who read every reply.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
you nikkas have ADD...i'm starting to realize this. This was a good episode...a character building episode (beth mostly)....you nikkas want every single episode to be the same shyt...walkers getting cut down left n right...this ain't that type of show...

I don't know how darryl did it...but as soon as beth said "i've never been drunk and did something i regret" I would have...nvm

breh really? That whole fukking country club scene was the epitome of a filler. Went through all that shyt and Darryl broke the bottle. This was a good episode? your standards must be low breh

Even my wife,who has zero interest in story line and plots and what not, said the episode was wack. Beth cant act if her life depended on it and Darryl getting hick drunk and throwing tantrums was just a big NO.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
LORI & ANDREA WERE ANNOYING BUT THEY WERE GOOD CHARACTERS...
THAT SHANE/LORI/RICK TRIANGLE COULD HAVE KEPT US ENTERTAINED FOR YEARS.
THEY KILLED THAT OFF TOO SOON.
IVE FELT FOR A WHILE...
INSTEAD OF KILLING SHANE, LORI ANDREA & T-DOGG
THEY SHOULD HAVE KILLED GLEN, MAGGIE, BETH & THE FATHER.

THE FORMER 4 shyt ALL OVER THE LATTER...

T-DOGG HAD THAT REAL nikka VIBE TO HIM...
WASNT A c00n LIKE EVERY nikka THATS COME AFTER HIM.
:devil:
:evil:

Yea they did nothing with the whose baby is it angle (prolly Shanes but still). More of a fallout between Shane and Rick would've helped. I think Glenn and Maggie were more likeable in earlier seasons and its getting old since nothing has happened since the governor. No matter how you feel about Glenn's character the dude playing him is a pretty good actor.

RIP T-Dogg. Shame how they had him sacrifice himself to save the likes of Carol :beli:
Should have kept him around to play the background, I don't really fukk with most of the black characters on this show outside of Michonne.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
y'all woulda hated the comics then cus shane died in the 6th issue. they drug it out much longer on the show.

and instead of them killing off andrea and lori because they wrote their characters so horribly, they should have

corrected their bad writing and proceeded telling the proper story. lori was supposed to die in the governors final attack, causing rick to lose his mind; and cause carl to lose respect in ricks leadership. along with andrea becoming one of the most valuable asset to the group.

and t-dawg had some kewn qualities, keep it real. dude only kept it real when he was delirious from that arm infection, when he wanted to bounce w/dale.

Last edited:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
GLENN USED TO BE COOL,
UNTIL MAGGIE GOT IN HIS HEAD ABOUT BEING A SACRIFICIAL LAMB IN SEASON 2.
NOW THE ONLY REASON HIS CHARACTER EXISTS, IS FOR THE LOVE OF THAT WHITE GIRL,
AND VICE VERSA.

THEY SHOULD HAVE ROMEO & JULIET'ED A LONG TIME AGO.

Damn you're right, she did neuter him. Glenn was capable before and he had survival instincts...it was good for the group. It makes sense why Maggie said it but you have a point.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DONT KNOW NOR CARE ABOUT THE COMICS.
IM TALKING FOR GOOD DRAMA & TV PURPOSES...
THEY DONT HAVE TO FOLLOW THE COMICS AT ALL.

T-DOGG GOT INTO IT WITH THE RACIST MERLE IN SEASON 1...
REMEMBER T-DOGG WAS THE ONLY DUDE SAYING LET THE PRISONERS STAY IN SEASON 3.
HE DIDNT SAY MUCH, BUT HE WASNT ON SOME YES MASSA shyt LIKE THESE OTHER nikkaS.
HE WAS A RIDER.

t-dawg got his ass beat my merle, let him call him a ******, then spit on him -- and t-dawg do a goddamn thing about it, but he a real nikka? :mjpls: this is t-dawgs character in a nutshell:

27493-Walking-Dead-Rick-TDog-What-Wa-7T6n.jpeg

and my point is it was stupid for them to kill off two prime characters that had a better story to tell, just because of their own BAD writing. just killing characters off like glenn and maggie is not going to improve the show if the writings still shyt.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
beth isnt the best actress but it made the scene when daryl grabbed her it was more provocative cause she so fragile and small

i like that they dirty Daryl up a bit the fan girl community always fawning over him .

daryl reveal as a fu.ck up and breaking down was pretty good ... .

i like the second half of the episode :yeshrug:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Daryl is much better when he has minimal lines :ld:

I'm liking this season a lot, though. This is what I wanted from a zombie show...random adventures in zombie world. When they are stationary for too long the shyt gets stale. I'm enjoying this transition period before they all inevitably meet up wherever they're going to meet up, and go through rehashed, easily anticipated power struggles with the new group.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
LORI & ANDREA WERE ANNOYING BUT THEY WERE GOOD CHARACTERS...
THAT SHANE/LORI/RICK TRIANGLE COULD HAVE KEPT US ENTERTAINED FOR YEARS.
THEY KILLED THAT OFF TOO SOON.
IVE FELT FOR A WHILE...
INSTEAD OF KILLING SHANE, LORI ANDREA & T-DOGG
THEY SHOULD HAVE KILLED GLEN, MAGGIE, BETH & THE FATHER.

THE FORMER 4 shyt ALL OVER THE LATTER...

T-DOGG HAD THAT REAL nikka VIBE TO HIM...
WASNT A c00n LIKE EVERY nikka THATS COME AFTER HIM.
Exactly....+10