Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I just KNEW they had to be trolling me with all that statutory rape innuendo :bryan: but they just kept going with it :mindblown: all just so Daryl could get emotional and they have a "heart to heart"... the fukk???
Doc-Rivers.gif

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Good episode to me. I like the character development eps :manny:

There was a lot of zombie action for the ADD crowd too.

Only thing that was :camby: was Beth taking her first sip of alcohol and her non reaction :dahell: im a heavy drinker and a sip of homemade moonshine like that would have my face looking like :sadbron:

This. I actually enjoyed the ep....finally got a little bit inside Daryl's head. All we knew before that was that he had a racist motorcycle and his racist brother Merle.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
You nikkas talking character development... fukk that shyt :pacspit: at this point, I'm honestly tired of all these characters and their bullshyt. Back in the day I could at least say "yeah my fav characters are Glenn and Daryl cause ____". I can't say I like ANY of the characters now, especially with all this "development". I get to seeing one if their bytch asses and it's like "Fuuuuckk, not THIS muhfukka again?!"

953.gif

With no end in sight and seemingly NO plot occurring aside from "character development", I can't help but take on the same nihilistic mentality so many of the characters exhibit-- but ironically mine is about the show ITSELF. I wish they could all get killed off and start with a new batch of people. At least that would bring back the excitement and what made the show so refreshing. This shyt here is stale :scusthov:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
the farm season and most of the prison season wasn't controlled by the same show runner. hell, the first two seasons had slower pacing and more character development; and people bytched. then season 3 came, and it was kill someone every episode w/o fleshing out their character; which caused people to also bytch.

this is the first show runner TWD has gotten where he's actually taking time to develop characters, while providing a bit of suspense and horror. especially for the black characters, cus if the last guy was in charge, all the blacks except michonne would be dead by now. so i appreciate the new guy more just for that. i understand y'all have a problem with the pacing but like i said earlier, it'll make a better season upon review.

i can watch season 1 all the way, even season 2 is a good watch; but i can't stand to even stomach season 3, and that's the season a lot of you dudes will claim was the best -- even though they killed off 4 characters prematurely and literally butchered the best story arc in the comics
im not sure what your general point is, people love season 1, but this show has been very flawed for a long time. there are tv critics who simply will not even review this show anymore. it has faced many criticisms, pacing is merely one of them. even when i like an episode, it is often because i am willing to forgive certain things because i treat it like a B-movie.

that being said, i think this half of the season is a high point. it has a sense of forward direction (going to DC) and character development (michonne, darryl). i will go as far as to say that this season is the second best season

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
You nikkas talking character development... fukk that shyt :pacspit: at this point, I'm honestly tired of all these characters and their bullshyt. Back in the day I could at least say "yeah my fav characters are Glenn and Daryl cause ____". I can't say I like ANY of the characters now, especially with all this "development". I get to seeing one if their bytch asses and it's like "Fuuuuckk, not THIS muhfukka again?!"

953.gif

With no end in sight and seemingly NO plot occurring aside from "character development", I can't help but take on the same nihilistic mentality so many of the characters exhibit-- but ironically mine is about the show ITSELF. I wish they could all get killed off and start with a new batch of people. At least that would bring back the excitement and what made the show so refreshing. This shyt here is stale :scusthov:
that criticism would have been valid in the past, but now the major plot points are group reunion and washington dc having a solution to the problem, breh. darryl and beth are the only real "nihilists". everyone else has learned about a supposedly safe place to go, and glenn has learned about that scientist guy supposedly knowing what to do about all this.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I know breh :lupe: I felt like a pedo the whole episode for having demonic thoughts :lupe:

but as soon as she proved her mental faculties were of age, I'd probably go innnnnnn :noah:

Watching Talking Dead them dudes talking about Daryl smashing...I was like these pedo muhfukkas :dahell:

then I google'd her name, saw her age and was like
jimmylookaround-2.gif

:shaq:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Watching Talking Dead them dudes talking about Daryl smashing...I was like these pedo muhfukkas :dahell:

then I google'd her name, saw her age and was like
jimmylookaround-2.gif

:shaq:
I did the same. I mean, when I was watching the episode I was like :lupe: idk breh, if I was facing the zombie apocalypse and the only source of p*ssy that I know of is right in front of me and we getting drunk off that moonshine....:shaq: might have to happen. Once I discovered the actresses age I was in full :shaq: mode. Does anyone know how old the character is supposed to be. Also, a zombie apocalypse has a way of maturing people much quicker...:shaq:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Honestly some people might just be hating and hanging around to see when a character dies. I know I pulled for Lori and Andrea to die, sh1t I had power rankings of who I thought had to go. Still do.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
that criticism would have been valid in the past, but now the major plot points are group reunion and washington dc having a solution to the problem, breh. darryl and beth are the only real "nihilists". everyone else has learned about a supposedly safe place to go, and glenn has learned about that scientist guy supposedly knowing what to do about all this.

I didn't say any of them are nihilists, they just have a nihilist attitude at times. Naturally. As for that scientist, I don't trust his ass. First of all, he has a mullet :leostare: second of all, the LAST doctor that supposedly had the answer to save them all was lying, crazy and tried to kill them all.

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
I was thinking how bad it must stink in that trunk, since I imagine a proper shower isn't easy to come by.
But then I remembered, with all the rotting corpses littered all around, the smell must be rancid everywhere.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I didn't say any of them are nihilists, they just have a nihilist attitude at times. Naturally. As for that scientist, I don't trust his ass. First of all, he has a mullet :leostare: second of all, the LAST doctor that supposedly had the answer to save them all was lying, crazy and tried to kill them all.
yeah, i dont really trust that doctor either. he looks like he snapped a long time ago but is trying to hold it together because he found a dumb dude to be his muscle