Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I was thinking how bad it must stink in that trunk, since I imagine a proper shower isn't easy to come by.
But then I remembered, with all the rotting corpses littered all around, the smell must be rancid everywhere.

First thing i thought was what does Beth thang smell like :shaq:

Then the reality of not showering for years and those prison conditions set in :merchant::huhldup::scusthov:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I can't believe I still watch this show... there's been like 3 good episodes in the last 2 seasons

This last episode was od wack tho, lets go through them going full retard...

When he went Tiger Woods on the walker and splattering blood on the chick... the yellow polo underneath was more bloody than the white sweater. And why not just got get another shirt?

How is a teenager able to handle drinking MOONSHINE better than a seasoned redneck? She downed a couple of glasses of white lightning and turned into Dr. Phil, while he went into full wife beater mode off a couple of sips

If he is so sure where to find liquor and aware of the area, why the fukk are they camping out in the woods eating snakes and bugs?

WTF was he planning on using the hubcap for?

And people talking about character building... What new did we learn? We already been through his pops was a dikk, and he hung on to his brother's coat tail? Oh... cause we got a story about a "tweaker" punching him in the stomach?

This show is on a treadmill...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe I still watch this show... there's been like 3 good episodes in the last 2 seasons

When he went Tiger Woods on the walker and splattering blood on the chick... the yellow polo underneath was more bloody than the white sweater. And why not just got get another shirt?

How is a teenager able to handle drinking MOONSHINE better than a seasoned redneck? She downed a couple of glasses of white lightning and turned into Dr. Phil, while he went into full wife beater mode off a couple of sips

If he is so sure where to find liquor and aware of the area, why the fukk are they camping out in the woods eating snakes and bugs?

And people talking about character building... What new did we learn? We already been through his pops was a dikk, and he hung on to his brother's coat tail? Oh... cause we got a story about a "tweaker" punching him in the stomach?

They used the hubcaps for the alarm system that they set up in the woods while they were camping.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

He didnt know that bootlegger place was there, he grew up in one so once he saw that building he knew what it was.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I know it was more 'cinematic' to do it at night. But they could have slept in that house one more night and then burned it down in the morning if they wanted to burn it down so bad. You traveling at night now with no place to go back to and both of ya'll are drunk.

Crazy how all that stuff started because Beth wanted something to drink. I think a lot of folks thought they were building up to them doing something...else. I know Beth's character is young but the way things were set up it just seemed like something else was about to happen.

But wow man the chick that plays Beth looks so young on the show, the chick is 28? :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Beth looks 18 easy, not sure wtf you guys are talking about... also, the world is over, fukk away.

I'm saying, I always assumed she was in the 18-20 range. No where near her real life age but still. I'm just glad Daryl connecting with someone else besides the old dyke Carroll :scusthov:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
1620451_884451688247657_1063457142_n.png

:to:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Daryl's my favorite character, and I didn't mind the Dawson Creek moment he had with Beth. I just wished they

explore the Zombie Country Club more. I know valuable things are useless in a zombie apocalypse, but it felt like

they could have took a whole goods of stuff that would have sustain them for awhile. But, they only took like the moonshine and other liquors:patrice: