Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I miss the earlier seasons....I feel like this show isn't building up to anything. We're just watching.

Those memes use to be goat too. The show sucks so bad that those don't even exist.

The beginning of season 3 was dope too.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
beth isnt the best actress but it made the scene when daryl grabbed her it was more provocative cause she so fragile and small

i like that they dirty Daryl up a bit the fan girl community always fawning over him .

daryl reveal as a fu.ck up and breaking down was pretty good ... .

i like the second half of the episode :yeshrug:
they didnt dirty him up, they made him even more of a dreamboat to fangirls since he got a tipsy girl alone with him and didnt even try to hit it

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
y'all dudes got strange hindsight. , when did it ever feel like it was building up to something?
The 1st season.
It built up to rick finding his family with drama in between. Then it built up to finding an answer at the CDC. Great season.

Season 2...was finding a safe place to stay (farm)...staying on the farm...and nursing Carl and then finding Sophia... (the search dragged on a bit) then fleeing the farm and finding more security.

Season 3 started off so dope. Securing the prison ... marking inmates...etc....then the show took a dive after the season 3 midpoint when michonne fukked up the governor.

After that, I've been watching because I was invested

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
its sunday !!!!

cant wait to read all the complaints from the people that dont like the show but watch on a weekly basis :mjlol:...

:umad:
I love the show.
I am not liking this season too much.
But I'll never complain hardbody like these other nikkas.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The 1st season.
It built up to rick finding his family with drama in between. Then it built up to finding an answer at the CDC. Great season.
rick found his family by episode 2. they found the cdc for answers, and the cdc was destroyed within the same episode; should tell you guys something :mjpls:
Season 2...was finding a safe place to stay (farm)...staying on the farm...and nursing Carl and then finding Sophia... (the search dragged on a bit) then fleeing the farm and finding more security.
they found the farm within episode 1, carl was fixed up by episode 3. pretty much NOTHING happened the entire season after that except for finding sophia.

Season 3 started off so dope. Securing the prison ... marking inmates...etc....then the show took a dive after the season 3 midpoint when michonne fukked up the governor.

After that, I've been watching because I was invested

episode 1 of season 3 was probably the best of the season, it was completely downhill from there, IMO. im just confused with what you guys expect from the show in terms of the plot going somewhere.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
:heh: At this nikka D'angelo. Looking rough as fukk.

He getting a lot of focus..He gone get got .:banderas: